🌞

[the next morning]
[10:30]
The girls just woke up. They were smiling from ear to ear. They looked at each other and remembered what had happened last night. They started screaming out of excitement.

K: AAAAAAA STARAA
N: AAAAAAAA ZESRAM SIE
K: CZY TY ZDAJESZ SOBIE SPRAWĘ Z TEGO CO SIĘ WCZORAJ ODJEBALO I Z KIM MY WYSZŁYŚMY?
N: JA JESZCZE DO SIEBIE NIE DOSZŁAM. OPOWIADAJ MI WSZYSTKO W TYM MOMENCIE.

Kinga told Natasza how her date went

N: O KURWAAAAAA STARA. JAKI SŁODZIAK. WY MUSICIE BYC RAZEM. ON NA CIEBIE TAK LECI JA TEGO NIE PRZEŻYJĘ JAK NIE BĘDZIECIE RAZEM.
K: HAHAHAH JA JESTEM STARA W NIM ZAKOCHANA.
N: AAAAAAAAA
K: DOBRA TERAZ MI OPOWIADAJ CO TAM Z GUIU. TY A CO TO ZA BRANSOLETKA??? HALO
N: ZASŁUGA GUIU...
K: QAAAAAAAQWQJSISKWJSKS

The girls started screaming, jumping and hugging. They couldn't be happier, but there was one problem- Kinga had a boyfriend. She completely forgot about him once she was left alone with Héctor. The fans managed to take pictures of them kissing last night. They were all over tiktok. Dawid seeing the pictures, has been trying to reach her, but her phone was still at La Masia de Can Planes.

[La Masia de Can Planes]
[10:00]
The boys woke up early since they decided to get something to eat for breakfast for Kinga and Natasza.

H: I'm gonna go to Cubarsí and ask him about the purses.
M: Alright, I'll go get something for them to eat.
H: Bet.

Héctor went to Cubarsí's room. The only person that was there was Gavi.

H: Oh hey Gavi!! Thank god you're here.
G: Hey, what's up?
H: So this is awkward but, do you happen to have Kinga's and Natasza's purse?
G: Um yeah, they're right there. I was supposed to get it to them but I guess you can take them.
H: Alright, thanks. Are you okay?
G: Yeah, I'm just a little bummed about the whole situation with the girls.
H: Oh..
G: It's alright tho, don't worry. I hope y'all are gonna work out:)
H: Thanks Gavi, you're the best!!
G: See ya!

Hector went back to his room.

M: You got the purses?
H: Yeah. Did you order the for them?
M: Yeah, It should be here in 15 minutes.
H: Great, what did you get them?
M: I got some pancakes and waffles. And I got us some food too, so we can eat together.
H: They're gonna love it. Good choiceee

 Good choiceee