🫣

After seeing the car heading towards them, Natasza pushed Kinga to the side of the road. They both fell on the ground.
The damage was done. Kinga's phone screen was shattered and Natasza scratched her knee pretty bad.
As the car suddenly stopped
Kinga stood up, helped her best friend and made sure everything was okay and she could walk. When she picked up her phone, she saw her damaged phone. Natasza seeing her phone screen was furious.  Kinga went and knocked on the driver's window. Just as the window rolled down, she started screaming at Héctor.

K: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING U FUCKING IDIOT? U ALMOST RAN US OVER DUMBASS. DO U EVEN HAVE BRAIN? AND IF U DO, HAVE U EVER USED IT? MY BEST FRIEND IS HURT AND U BROKE MY PHONE U IDIOT

As soon as she was done screaming, Fort started laughing along with Guiu.
Natasza seeing that started walking towards Guiu's window.

N: And what the fuck are you laughing for? Y'all think it's funny? Who do u think you are? Pinche pendejo. Just because u have a nice car that doesn't mean u can be fucking speeding in the middle of the night. Go fuck yourselves. Both of you. VAYATE.

M: Omg girls, calm down. You guys are fine, stop yelling and overreacting. We did nothing wrong you idiots. No andes chigando BAHAHAH

N: Oh hell the fuck no. Listen hoe, imma stop you right there. If u don't leave we are gonna knock y'all out with the door as well

K: yeah, fuck both of y'all, I hope we're not gonna see y'all again.

As Kinga and Natasza stormed off and the car drove away, they decided to go back to their hotel. Their night was ruined by two stuck up assholes. They were absolutely pissed.

K: what the fuck was that?
N: i have no clue but i am absolutely furious. who do they think they are, jesus fucking christ. I'm so mad
K: me too, although you know what? that might sound crazy tho.
Natasza looked at her with confusion because she knew it could range from a cute idea to an actual murder plan.
N: what?
K: I kinda thought that they were hot NAAHHAAHAH
N: THE FUCK?
K: am i wrong?
N: no. you're right, but i do hope we're not gonna see them again.
K: yeah, same girl.
As they wandered around, they made it to their hotel. Natasza disinfected her wound, Kinga charged her phone and they both went to sleep after an emotional day.