🫢

As the players and the girls were sitting together, everyone could feel the tension. Kinga and Natasza were sitting silently. Héctor decided to break the silence.

H: So how come, you seemed so happy on Gavi's story and now you're just sitting here not saying a word huh?
K: Well maybe it's because neither GAVI or CUBARSÍ tried run us over?
M: Omg can y'all just get over it?
N: No. No we can't? You morons were driving like crazy.
H: Well but are you alive? Yes. Did something happen? No. So, JUST GET OVER IT.- said Héctor rolling his eyes
K: You know what, I think it's time for us to get going, right Natasza?
N: Yeah, this conversation won't work, let's just go.
M: Alright let's go then, come on Héctor.
Marc and Héctor finished their drinks and started getting up.
N: Excuse me?
K: Hell no, you're not going anywhere with us.
H: Yes we are, we promised Pau and Pablo that we were gonna walk you back to your hotel.
N: You have got to be kidding me.
K: If you want to walk us back so bad then get up and let's go.

Everyone got up and walked towards the exit of the VIP area

Everyone got up and walked towards the exit of the VIP area. In order to leave the bar, they needed to go through the regular part of the bar. That means they needed to pass their fans. There were only two bodyguards available at the time so one was in the front and one in the back.

H: Alright, I'm gonna go first. Kinga you'll go right behind me. Natasza, you'll go between Kinga and Guiu. That's the only way to leave this place.
K: Can't we just leave first and then you'll join us?
N: Yeah why are you making such a big deal out of it. God.
M: Do y'all wanna leave or not?- said irritated Marc
N: Obviously?
M: Then listen to Fort.

Natasza and Kinga gave each other THE look.

K: Ja pierdole co oni robią
N: Doslownie, zamiast zrobić to normalnie to utrudniają

H: What were you saying?
K: Nothing. This doesnt concern you.

It was time to leave the place and get home. As they were trying to leave the fans threw themselves on the players separating the players and the girls. Fort and Guiu took that opportunity to protect Kinga and Natasza.
Fort grabbed Kinga and pulled her to his chest. He hugged her so that none of the fans could hurt her. That exact thing did Guiu. Even though the girls were brave, they got scared. Fort told the bodyguard to escort them. They left from the front. Natasza and Guiu were still inside, because the guard had a hard time separating the other girl fans from Guiu.

N: Marc i'm scared.
M: Don't worry, I got this.- he hugged Natasza tightly and covered her ears.
Even though Natasza hated Marc, 3 minutes ago, it was the first time in her life she felt safe.
Guiu called over the bodyguard.
M: Hey, can you finally get us out of here?
Bodyguard: yes i'm sorry, let's go out back.

They left and it was just the two of them.