🥳🥳

Once Natasza left Kinga's house, Kinga dragged a suitcase from her wardrobe and grabbed anything in her eyesight that was worth bringing. Luckily all of her dresses were freshly washed, so she threw them all in.
After packing all of her belongings, she took a shower and put on a fresh outfit.
(twój ficik⬇️)

(later that very same evening)As Natasza pulled up to Kinga's house to go to the airport, they both started screaming

...
(later that very same evening)
As Natasza pulled up to Kinga's house to go to the airport, they both started screaming.
Natasza got out of the car and started jumping up and down along with Kinga.
(mój ficik😽⬇️)

Once Kinga put her last minute packed suitcase for their last minute trip, the girls hopped in the car, put on Gasolina and started having the time of their lives

They parked their car as close to the airport as they could, they ran to their terminal to do the check in as fast as possible so that they could have the time to look at the hotels people have sent them.
After a thorough inspection, they decided on a place.
The hotel was called "La Masia Hotel"
It had a gorgeous view, but most importantly, it was close to the beach and the city center. The location was great.
Subsequently, they have decided on getting something to eat, they haven't eaten anything all day after all. They got their favorite- McDonald's.
...
N: I still cannot believe we're going to Barcelona in the next HOUR.
K: ME NEITHER. I feel like i'm still dreaming.
N: We're gonna have so much fun! See so many places AND most importantly A SHIT TON OF HOT MEN!!!
K: YES! I HOPE SO HAHAHAH. Omg what if we met the Barça football players..
N: OH SHIT I WOULD LITERALLY PASS OUT. IMAGINE SEEING GAVI????
K: WHAT THE FUCK. STOP OR ELSE, IM GONNA PASS OUT RIGHT NOW.

They both laughed and finished their meals.
It was boarding time.
They rushed to their gate and got on the plane to Barcelona.