😋

[the next morning]
Kinga woke up early and saw that her best friend was still sleeping. She was still mad after yesterday's incident. She decided to go to a pharmacy to get some ointment for Natasza in case she needed it. They both have allergies so she had to get those meds as well, since they packed so quickly to make it to the airport on time.
Kinga got ready, furiously picked up her shattered phone and left the hotel. She put in the location of the nearest pharmacy and started walking. Since the nearest pharmacy was in the main square, she had to pass by the La Masia de Can Planes. When she realized that, she tried her best to avoid that place. Unfortunately passing de Can Planes, was the only way to get to the pharmacy.

As she was approaching La Masia building , she was praying not to bump into any of the Barça players. She thought that it's impossible to see those idiots again.
Kinga was wrong. As she was passing by the building she felt someone tapping her back. She quickly turned around and realized it was the same dumbass from last night- Marc Guiu. She felt the anger all over again.

K: And what do u want now?
M: first of all maybe a "hello"or "how are you" would be nice, don't u think?- Guiu laughed
Kinga seeing that smirk, almost punched Marc
K: Mmm no. Now answer the question, what the fuck do u want now?
M: wow, well i just wanted to ask you where your friend was and whether she was okay-
said Marc in a concerned voice
K: well, since-

Before Kinga could answer, someone interrupted her, it was Fort.
Kinga rolled her eyes and wanted to leave immediately, but before she could Héctor started speaking.

H: Well, look who it is- said arrogantly Fort and laughed.
Guiu, why are you talking to that blondie?
M: I just saw her walking by and wanted to ask if they were okay
H: Why wouldn't they be? Nothing
happened
K: Omg do ever stop yapping u dumbass?- Kinga said heatedly and rolled her eyes again.
Héctor laughed. Pointed to the La Masia door and told Marc to come in with him.
...
After this unpleasant encounter Kinga managed to get to the pharmacy and get the things she needed. It was getting pretty late so she needed to get back to the hotel to Natasza. She didn't want to bump into Héctor again so she ordered an uber. Even though she couldn't stand and absolutely hated Fort, Kinga couldn't stop thinking about him.
As she was walking down the hall she saw Natasza entering the room with some plates of food.

N: Bitch where have you beeeeeen, I've been looking for you all over the hotel.
K: Well, I woke up early and went to the pharmacy to get some stuff for us. I got u an ointment and some allergy meds for the both of us. Is your knee okay?
N: Aw that's so nice of you. Yeah, it's just scratched but overall, I'm all good tho. I went to the buffet and got us some breakfast.
K: That's good to hear, let's go to our room and eat. There's something I wanna tell you.
N: OMG GOSSIP? YES.

They both love gossiping, so as soon as they sat down, Natasza started asking Kinga questions.

N: OMG CAN U FINALLY TELL ME WHAT HAS HAPPENED????- Natasza raised her voice with excitement
K: Alright so, as you know, the only way to get to the main square is to pass La Masia de Can Planes.
N: Shit. No way..
K: Yeah, and as I was passing by it, someone stopped me.
N: OMG WHO??? WAS IT GAVI OR CUBARSÍ?!?
K: UH I WISH IT WAS, but no. It was Guiu and Fort.
N: Bro no way- said Natasza rolling her eyes.

Kinga told Natasza the rest of the story. They both agreed that even though, they're both idiots, you can't say that they're not hot. Guiu and Fort have been on their minds lately and the girls seemed to not be able to get those football players out of their heads. Little did they know, both Marc and Héctor were in that same position

~La Masia de Can Planes~
-the locker room-
As the players were changing Marc pulled Héctor aside. Before he could say anything, Héctor had already started speaking.
H: Bro I swear to god those bitches are getting on my nervesss
M: Honestly same. How can u have this much gob and brass?
H: Yeah, but u gotta admit- they're REALLY pretty.
M: Yeah, well, the one that knocked on my window caught my eye, how about you?
H: Hm, I like the other one more. The one who broke her phone, I think her name was Kinga.
M: Yea, that's her. Did you catch her friend's name?
H: Nah, I didn't, sorry
M: Shit.
H: I'm sure we're still gonna bump into them. Last night I heard they were heading towards OUR favorite place- Bar 7
M: Well, I hope so. Wait didn't Xavi, tell us that we're having a week off?
H: Yeah, this is our last practice before the break.
M: Héctor, I have an idea. Why don't we hit the bars today and MAYBE we can bump into Kinga and her friend?
H: Hm, I like that. Let's-

Before the players could agree on everything, Xavi interrupted them.

Xavi: Guys, we need to get going. VAMOS CHICOS, VAMOS.