🎀

11/07

Today. Today is the day. The whole Poland's awaiting for their university recruitment results. It's crucial for their future. Kinga, the brightest, smartest and most intelligent of them all, keeps refreshing the recruitment portal in order to find out whether she got in her dream university or not. After spending half an hour on the IRK sight, she decided to call her best friend Natasza if she knew anything- unfortunately the portal froze because of the amount of students checking their scores at the same time. The wait was unbearable.
...
After a few minutes Kinga's phone was blowing up. These were Nat's texts saying she got in:
"GIRL. I GOT IN!!!!!!‼️😭😭😭
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT
HOW ABOUT U? I BET U DID TOO"
Kinga rushed to her computer, to see if the portal was working again. As soon as she refreshed the sight, she got the results:
"Congratulations Kinga!
You got in, we can't wait to see you in October.
Uniwersytet Śląski."
She couldn't be happier about the results and so, she called her best friend to let her know they are both going to university in new october.
The girls were screaming and crying and decided to meet up later that day to celebrate.
...
(later that day)
K: NO WAY WE GOT IN. I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE IT‼️
N: ME NEITHER, BRO WE MADE IT!!! WE ARE GOING TO UNIVERSITY. WE GOTTA CELEBRATE THAT AND DRINK UNTIL WE PASS OUT HAHAHAH
K: Agreed. LETS GOOOO

After an eventful day, the girls could finally catch a break. One of their dreams came true. Their other dream was to go on a girls trip to Spain, therefore they decided to fulfill it.

N: Hey, since we got in early, and we have so much time on our hands, why don't we go on that trip to Spain we've been dreaming of?
K: OMG, that's a GREAT idea!!! Shall we book the tickets tomorrow? We're pretty fucked up now and it's super late HAHAHAH
N: True. I agree it's pretty late and we should get going. Call u tomorrow?
K: BET!