Pet Play ~Smut~

This was specially requested by someone so I hope you enjoy pet play kinks.

Zalgo's PIV:
"Hmm.....should I put him in a cat maid or this bunny suit..?", I muttered to myself. I've been abnormally horny lately and I've been thinking of some kinky shit to do with Slender.
Whether it's with BDSM, edgeplay or you name it.

'I think I'll go wiiiithh..........the cat maid.', I thought to myself and tossed the bunny suit back in the special box.
Im gonna answer your questions here and yes I do secretly buy kinky outfits that would fit my fiancé...

I know the measurments for everything on his body, his waist, his hips, his thighs, his ass, his di-
I knew evertthing in the box. What material of fabric he likes, his comfort levels with certain materials and accesories.

And by accesories I mean gags, leashes, collars, vibrators, ropes and c-ck rings..
He looks so good in everything its hard to chose.
Fuck I was getting a boner just thinking about this stuff.

Fuck it, I need my fiancé now.
I crept down the corridor, opened his bedroom door and locked it from behind and greeted him with a hug from behind.

"Hello my love.", He chuckled and turned around to hug me back. He pecked a soft kiss on my lips and jumped in my arms for a cuddle.

Understanding the assignment I laid back on the bed with him in my arms and snuggled him tightly. Giving him little kissies and nudges. A little conversating here and there but there was mostly kissing.

"Jeez what has gotten into you lately?", He chuckled as he pulled away from the kiss.
"I dont knowwww", I replied back playfully.
"I have a question.", I said as he sighed and playfully rolled his eyes and looked at me with a smirk.

"What is it this time?", He asked.
"What if we do pet play?", I suggested boldly to him which caught him by suprise due to his reaction.
"Will it include anything else..?", He questioned.

"Only if you want, like a paddle, gags, collars and leashes, blindfolds. Its all up to you.", I answered back. If he didnt want it I wouldnt mind either. Only if hes comfy and ready then we're good to go for the ride. And by ride we both know what I mean.

"Also I got you a outfit to wear with it aswell. Like I said its your choice if your up for it.", I implier as he sat there and pondered for a moment. He then looked at me and gave ne an approving nod as I immediatly teleported us to my room and got out the box with the stuff I've been saving up.

I tossed him the outfit and watched him walk to my bathroom to change. By the time he was getting dressed I whipped out all the other items..

When he walked in my jaw almost unhinged off and I was drooling by the sight infront of me.

The skirt was quite short which is how I liked it, as it was only reached just 2 inches past his ass. It also showed off his lovely thicc thighs in cute thigh high fishnetted stockings. The crop top was black and had a print of a blank white kitty in the middle and was very fitted. He even had his hair let loose which reached down to his hips.

If he even bent over by 1mm I would get a peep at that thicc, juicy AS-

It also came with a bandow that had cat ears on it. He looked so good I could've fucked him right there but I have to keep myself controled.

"I regret my choices in life.", He sighed.
"Well too bad, because there is no way your going back. The only thing your going back on is my dick.", I replied back with a grin.

I walked up to him and clicked the collar on his neck, it was a baby blue colour and had a little heart shaped charm on it. The leash was already in my hand.