When Idioticness takes over (aka, being dragged because of said idioticness)

Curse words, OOC, very inaqqurate.
***

I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drums~

"I WILL KILL YOU-"

"RAH IM SORRY-"

"YOU STUPID BETCH!"

What's happening? Let them tell you the whole story. They were supposed to be on a normal mission to retrieve an endangered powersphera on a planet that had enough information about the basic "do"s and "dont"s.

Technically, they go in that planet, beat a couple of idiotic dudes, find the powersphera that was probably held by another idiotic dude who so happens to be the leader of the idiotic group, save the powersphera they just found out had no Name so they simply name the little fella powerbot, go back to the spaceship, also being chased by a bunch of odd spirits- that wasn't part of the mission but it is what it is happening.

" I TOLD YOU NOT TO GRAB ANYTHING IN THERE-" So the results, they have to run around the whole area hoping to drive the spirits away but to no avail while also avoiding getting their asses whooped by the flying weapons.

How did it happen? Well a certain hungry foodie boy happened.

"I WAS JUST HANGRY-"

"GUYS- FOR THE LOVE OF- I SWEAR TO GOD STOP FIGHTING AND FOCUS-" Poor Boboiboy having to deal with his problematic friends. "WHERE IS YAYA OR YING ANYWAYS-!?"

"HOW THE F*** AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM ANY OF THEM WHEN WE LEFT-"

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU LEFT THE TABLET AT THE SHIP-"

"WELL IM SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE SUPPOSE TO BRING IT!"

"BOI I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE'RE THE ONE WHO'S SUPPOSED TO BE FOCUSING NOW YOU AND FANG ARE THE ONE FIGHTING-???"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP G! YOU STARTED THIS!"

"Okay but I'm gonna be real with you. I WAS HUNGRY-"

"SO ARE WE-"

If there's one thing they are going to lose, is that they're going to lose their shit just by these. "I need a week off after this-"

"WE ALL NEED A WEEK OFF AFTER THIS-"

Oh what a shame that you came here with someone~

Other than running, dodging and insulting one another. There's one problem. They're all injured. Because the dudes earlier thought it would be nice forcing Powerbot to gave them power, so yeah. REALLY fun yeah.

"ARE WE JUST RUNNING??? CAUSE IM ITCHING TO DO SOME ASS KICKING-" Waiting for no reply, he came to a screeching halt as he summoned his shadow sword and declared war at the spirits of stupidity.

"F*** YEAH SOME REAL FUN!"

"BOI- Ugh.. For some reason I really wish I didn't steal anything Inside the base.."

"Well it's going to happen one way or another anyways so.. Hey atleast you got free food." The little robot held protectively at his arms glance up to him, "yeah. Free food is life."

"Okay but Gopal? MIND HELPING US HERE!?" And a free show with free food would be nice. Pretty sure the other two won't notice if he ate it all.. Before realizing the beeping red dot at both their power watches. He gulped.

"Uh Fang, Boi? Don't over use your powers kay? Cause uhh, I wanna live thank you very much!"

"What do you- oh.. Well, that's a little to late for that so-"