Disclaimer

This book is the intellectual property of the @introvert_2001 and is protected by copyright law. Any unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this work, in whole or in part, is prohibited.

The characters, events, and incidents portrayed in this book are purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual events or locales is entirely coincidental.

The opinions expressed by characters in this work are not necessarily those of the author. The author does not endorse any actions, beliefs, or ideologies depicted within the narrative.

Readers are advised that the content of this book may include mature themes, language, or situations. Reader discretion is advised.

While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information presented in this book, the author assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author and publisher.

Thank you for respecting the author's rights and supporting original creative work.

With Love ❤️
introvert_2001