Chains of torment

Author's POV:

The car drive was silent and peaceful with the lush green trees on either side of the road. The occasional hums from the radio with the soulful songs made Anvi smile while Kanvi looked at everything, not understanding even a bit they were singing. 

Everything is so unfamiliar to her even though she speaks the language. India is unfamiliar to her. She grabbed her sipper and slurped the water which made both people look at her, one in irritation and the other in amusement. 

" Sorry," She laughed and sucked the water gently. 

Vihaan pulled her water bottle from her mouth and closed the cap making her pout. He passed her a glared and she showed all her teeth. Anvi chuckled at them and Vihaan smiled seeing her laugh. She immediately turned her head away making Vihaan sigh.

" She'll come around Vihaan. Give her some time." Kanvi whispered in his ears and he gently pushed her away. Kanvi leaned onto him and Vihaan took a deep breath not to yell at her at that moment. They are nearing Anvi's home and KAnvi is making it hard for him not to yell at her. 

Vihaan's hand circled Kanvi's waist and she knew that it was not a good sign. She gave him a nervous grin and he smirked at her.

" Vihaan please." She requested and he stayed silent. His hand was slowly caressing her waist and a moan threatened to escape her mouth. She looked at him vulnerably and he didn't even spare her a gaze.

" Vihaan stop." She pleaded, her voice shaking at the stunts he was pulling. She opened ehr mouth and he thrusted his nails into her skin making her gasp in pain. She looked at him pained and held his thigh not to scream.

" It's hurting." She gritted angrily and Vihaan's other hand was playing with the rim of her sipper. 

" Good. That's what I intend to do." He whispered cressign the painful area. A small painful moan escaped her mouth and Anvi's cheeks turned pink hearing them.

" Vihaan, keep your hands to yourself. We are almost there." Anvi said sternly and Kanvi took a deep breath. She felt grateful that Anvi interrupted Orelse, she couldn't even imagine what this monster would have done. 

" How did your interview go?" Vihaan asked in a flat tone still caressing over the wasit he left his imprints on. 

" Not your concern Mr. Aurora." She hissed and Vihaan's fingers gripped Kanvi's waist tighter. 

" Am I that attractive that you can't keep your fucking hands to yourself Vihaan?" Kanvi hissed and Vihaan realised that he had been unintentionally hurting her. 

" In your dream Ma Cherie," Vihaan mumbled retrieving his hand back. 

The car halted in front of the Saxena house and the three got down. Vihaan pulled Kanvi by her waist to his side and held the sipper with another hand. 

Shreya and Shantanu are at the threshold and invited Vihaan and Kanvi with the aarti. All this is new to Kanvi and she blushed at the attention she was getting. 

" Welcome home Kanvi." Shreya smiled and Kanvi entered inside holding Vihaan's hand. And Vihaan kept his mouth shut as there were people.

" Surprise." More people shouted and Vihaan flinched at his place. Ridhi and Rana too came there to see Vihaan's new bride personally. 

" Gosh Uncle, Aunty," Anvi sulked and Rana hugged her chuckling. 

" This lady is so cute Vihaan." Ridhi was awed seeing Kanvi's small figure and Kanvi held Vihaan's shirt seeing the people unknown to her. She looked at Vihaan wanting to know who they were but he sweetly blinked his eyes making her nod.