Love Is In Air

Author's POV:

The days went by with Vihaan attending the University and having fun with the students. Last week he took them to the cliff to show them the meteor shower occurring after 107 years. The kids were pretty excited and so was Vihaan.

The love birds enjoyed gazing at the stars while the nerds were busy analysing the data. The month of love had arrived long back and he saw pink all around him. Right from the flowers to the gift. He chuckled seeing the kids who were barely 18 kissing and exchanging gifts while this 28-year-old guy was still waiting for his girl.

You need to give it a try Vihaan, girls don't come when you sit idly. Mocked his devil. He rolled his eyes and looked at his watch. It's the 13th of February and it's Friday. He felt at home seeing the kids wrapping his mufflers and the sweaters, holding their partner's hand roaming around the corridors. The cute giggles and the warm aura were what he craved.

He feels cold as soon as he is home. Living in a small apartment had always made him feel lonely. But no more, says Diya and Karthik. They are coming to London along with the kids and he was going to stay with them in the mansion for a few days. Atharva and Ashu were coming too.

While on the other hand, Kanvi confronted her brother regarding his fiancée. He laughed nervously at her and finally accepted that it was his girlfriend and he had to play a big drama sending the fake proposals to her father in the name of someone to turn the attention towards Yayin.

Kanvi snorted and looked at the two culprits sitting in front of her sipping their coffees. She nodded at them and gagged seeing their Valentine's Day celebrations. She wanted to cry as she was not able to find herself a single boyfriend.

She sulked seeing them cooking together downstairs while she was busy finishing the assignments.

" I pray to God that he directly give me a husband. I don't want a boyfriend." She mumbled typing on her laptop furiously.

Her mobile rang and she saw that it was her Papa.

" Good afternoon Papa." She mumbled and they all cheered her from the other side.

" I spoke to Mr. Singhal and I requested Yayin to treat her well. Their daughter had come for dinner I guess. Are they downstairs?" Asked Suvam excitedly.

Poor Papa, you are thinking that you arranged a dinner for them, but it's all his plan to call her for the dinner. Your elder son is not as innocent as you think. Kanvi thought and smiled at her Dad.

" They must be feeling awkward Papa. So, I got my dinner upstairs and left them alone. They still need to get used to each other right?" Kanvi said with a grin showing her plate.

" There goes my intelligent daughter. She knows how to behave." Ishana praised her daughter.

Intelligent my foot! He forced me to go to my room and locked me inside. Her blood boiled just thinking about what her brother had done.

" Have a good day Kanu Bye beta," Suvam said and out of nowhere, Vidharth popped on the screen.

" I've heard that it's 14th February tomorrow. I see that no boy is still behind you." She wolf whistled and Ishana hit his head.

" Bhai, stop being a bitch!" She screamed and Ishana shouted.

" Watch your language Kanvi." She warned.

" Sorry Mumma." She said frustrated and ended the call. She closed the laptop with a thump and fell on the bed.

" I'm waiting for you guys!" Vihaan said over his mobile standing in the cold weather at the airport.