Trigger warning

TRIGGER WARNING:

TRIGGER WARNING:

These books are intended for adults, (18+) and contain complex metaphors dealing with racial issues, religious issues, political problems, mental health, and alternative romance lifestyles including the LGBT+, interracial, and BDSM. They are intended to make you laugh, think, love, and challenge yourself.

The books contain sexual jokes, sexual situations and implied sex scenes, as well as potentially offensive language and subject matter. They also contain violence, gore, horror chapters, and some political situations that don't necessarily reflect the opinions of the author.

They do NOT represent the glorification of abuse, government control, any form of bestiality, or mistreatment of the mentally ill community. If you think that's the point, either I worded it oddly, you read it too quickly, there was a typo, or you're just an idiot looking to be offended and that one is a YOU problem, buttercup.

This book and its sequels are also written by a retired, heavily medicated, legally blind, mentally ill person with a lot of their own demons represented, as well as a lot of just made up shit that was just there to make the story flow better. So expect some typos, it's a free book written by someone on 2-3 hours of sleep per day, who has to squint to read 120% zoomed text on a 4 foot wide screen with no editor, no proofreader and no beta readers. You ARE the beta readers, congratulations. I even do the damn book art. No AI, no commissions, no budget. So strap in, grab a drink, you're in Gizzy's world now. It's gonna get weird, wear your raincoat.