Chapter 14: Reunited

The shuttle landed just outside the mansion, Jack and Nicole exiting, followed by Hyde. The gang was all waiting nervously and the moment the crossed the grass, both Nicoles darted full speed past each other and hopped into the arms of their Delmarian. The others seemed confused.

"What in hell?" asked Dee. "Nooooo, did they do a wife swap this whole time?"

"Dee, let me Explain" Jack said.

"You knew? You didn't tell Vinn?"

"I knew too." Vinn admitted.

"Okay show of hands who just figured this out." Dee said holding up her hand and noticing Mel and Silverback holding theirs up. "That's it? Just the dumb bitches and him?" She barked to Jack.

"It's complicated. Long story short, their plan was just to let their Nicole say good bye to you guys. She has the same memories of you as ours does, and it turns out they're not that different. We were wrong. She's not Evil Nicole and Kraken, she's just...other Nicole and Hyde."

"Actually I kinda don't mind Evil Nicole anymore, it sounds kinda sexy." She said kissing Hyde on the snout.

"Does have a nice ring to it." he grinned

"And we're all gonna hang out and be nice for a while. Me and Hyde have some legal shit to take care of, remember he's legally dead, nobody mention he's staying here." Jack informed.

"WH-No? No!" Dee said. "Seriously he's a good guy now, and we just accept that?"

"He killed a council member to save Nicole. We can trust him. The only time this Delmarian has lied to us was to let Nicole have some time with her friends." Jack explained.

"Was he mean to you?" whispered Vinn, snuggling his Nicole tightly.

"Nobody was mean to me." she whispered.

"Good, because that's my job now." he smirked. She turned to Evil Nicole who was biting her lip sinisterly.

"You didn't!" she said.

"You wouldn't, and he left me no choice. Literally, truth serum." Evil Nicole shrugged

"Hey...it's cool. I get it. I mean I'll figure it out. I got a tip sheet and everything."

"Hold up" Dee shook. "We're y'all still bangin during the swap?"

"DEE!" Nicole gasped.

"Well you were like awfully cozy looking" she muttered.

"Dee mind your business, you and Silverback are swingers. We're technically the same person. We had to be kinda cuddly to not let everyone know." Vinn and Hyde stood face to face, Vinn tilted up a little and trying to appear puffed up."

"You cuddled my girlfriend?" Hyde asked.

"You cuddled my wife?" Vinn squinted.

"We gonna have a problem?"

"Last time we had a Nicole problem, I killed your ass. You wanna see your own skull?"

"Actually sure, that's kinda badass. I never thought you had it in ya. I'm impressed, let's grab a beer."

"Okay so we're chill? We're even?" Vinn asked.

"Why not?" he said patting Vinn on the back. Hyde passed Dee and stopped for a moment as she looked up in terror.

"Sorry about the..." he struggled, making a grabbing motion. "Your ankle healed up?"

"Yea..." she said feeling like that dream she had may not have been entirely dream. "You WERE in the tunnels."