Mine (30)

Sasha POV
Courtney Jones Office

"Hello Beyonce." She smiled at me.

"Hi Ms. Jones" I sat down.

"So who do we have today I'm sensing"

"Sasha" I finished her sentence.

"Alright let's get straight into it. How have you been since we last met."

"Um well a lot has happened"

"Good thing we have a lot of time" she got her notebook and pen out.

"So me and the twins got into another fight and it was really really bad, I said mean things to my other kids and kicked them all out and now they won't talk to me which is fair enough I messed it all up again, Onika probably hates me she's been more distant and is never home, I told her about my disorder and she seemed ok with it, then I had an encounter with... him" I choked up on that last part holding back tears.

"Well let's unpack this shall we"

I nodded.

"Beyonce you will only be able to love your twins when you come to terms with what happened and once you forgive yourself, that man, and your father. But until then this grudge will get in the way of your relationship with your kids. Do you agree?"

"Yes"

"Beyonce it is not your fault what has happened to you in the past and it's certainly not theirs so why punish them and yourself"

"I don't know" tears were falling anyways.

"That's alright we're here to work on that. Now the encounter with your father would you like to talk about that?"

I tried my best not to start sobbing but the terrible memories just keep replaying in my head and it seemed as if our screams were getting louder. "H- he touched me"

"Come here darling" she rubbed my back while I let it all out. "You deserve to be treated with love and kindness Beyonce, don't let people like him make you think you deserve that"

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore"

"Alright let's move on then. How did you feel telling Onika about your disorder"

"I feel like a freak. I wish I was normal so I can just live a normal life and be happy"

"Some normals are different than others, there's nothing wrong with being a little different it's doesn't make you less beautiful or underserving of love"

"Yea I guess"

"You said she seemed ok with it why do you think she hates you"

"Because she thought I was changing but all it took was for one time for me to snap and I'm back where I started and now she's disappointed in me and I been seeing the signs she's falling out of love with me and is talking to someone else. She doesn't even look at me the same or touch me the same and I know she's getting tired of me there's only so much she take until she leaves me"

"Beyonce I think you are your worst enemy and let me tell you why. You assume the worst about yourself and then push people away. Now I'm sure this may be a lot to Onika but nevertheless the girl loves you and I'm sure she wouldn't have married you if she wasn't ready to take on your extra baggage"

"I guess so"

"So stop assuming and just ask. But before you ask pay attention, are these really signs or are you looking too deep and letting your emotions take over"

"Yea you're right I'll call her right now to apologize"

Onika POV
Kehlani's penthouse

Today me and kehlani hanging out again we been hanging out everyday for the past weeks and I can't say I'm not catching feelings for her especially since Sasha weird a** back it's like she's pushing me right into kehlani arms. All we been doing is arguing and fighting lately and I can't take this anymore.

I went up on the elevator to her penthouse, she rung me in. I took off my shoes and put down my purse and she came out her room to greet me. She put her arms around my waist pulling me in for hug, her scent made me melt in her arms. This woman is too fine, she was wearing a cropped tank top with cargo jeans her hair and makeup was flawless and those tattoos and flat stomach had me weak in the knees.

"Heyy sexy"

I smiled at her. "Hey boo. You smell good"

"You look good"

"I taste even better" I know it's wrong but it's so hard not to flirt with her.

"Sh*t you should let me be the judge of that" she bit her lip looking me up and down.

I laughed walking over to the couch, she already had everything ready. We were watching a movie and ordering Fridays. I sat next to her but I guess that wasn't close enough so she turned my back towards her and placed her arms around me.

"You look so good mama" she rubbed my thigh.

I eternally smiled. I purposely chose this pink dress that hugs my body and show off my curves, I even wore no bra and a thong but only because of the dress!

Next thing I know kehlani's lips smashed into mines. I couldn't help but kiss back her lips were so soft and plum, she even went as far as putting her tongue in my mouth. I felt my panties get a lil wet but then my phone ranged. I jumped back. Oh sh*t it's bey, should I answer?? If I don't it'll be suspicious. What if she pops up on me??! She is known for popping up.

"You gon get that?"

"Uh yea sorry"

"Hello?"

"What took you so long to answer the phone"

I heard someone in the background say her name in a warning tone.

"Who tf is that"

"My therapist?"

"Here you go always doing sum sneaky sh*t thinking I'm dumb"

"Onika what tf are you talking about"

"Who is she?!"

I heard her take a deep breath "My therapist"

"Ok Sasha"

"Onika I don't want to argue I was just calling to tell you I want to talk and I'm otw home"

"Oh. Well I'm not home"

"it's late as h*ll where are you"

"I don't care if it's late im a grown a** woman"

"And a married a** woman"

"Why do you need to know where I am where tf are you"

"At my therapist house!?"

"Aka another b*tch house right?"

"Bye Onika"

She hung up.

Sasha POV

"Well that went...hm how about you bring Onika and we can do couples therapy"

"Sure." I don't even care anymore but the rest do.