Do you even know im alive? (24)

Onika POV
Two days later

Since the big um... altercation? That took place the other day the house has had a very uncomfortable silence. Bey didn't want to talk, the kids are gone??, rain is asking for her 'other siblings', I'm not sure if I should bring it up, and the twins don't know how to read a room just yet. My babies only two.

But I did not know it was their birthday if I did we would've done something. So I understand why they're mad at me it seems like I'm taking their up moms time and love but that's really not the case I'm the one encouraging her to spend time with them.

I was sitting in the living room with rain and the babies and I heard a knock on the door so I got up to answer it. To my surprise it was Khalil but he looked like he just came from crying or drinking. He snapped me out of my thoughts pushing me out the way.

"I just came for our stuff"

"Who at the d- oh absolutely tf not get out!" Oh great now I gotta stop bey strong a** from fighting him.

"I'm just here for our stuff no need to act hard" he said in a more irritable tone walking towards their room"

"Khalil you're such a b*tch you have no personality nothing going for yourself you'll never be nothing but kalani's shadow"

"YEA YOU DONT THINK I F*CKING HEAR THAT SH*T ALREADY THANK BEYONCE BUT I REALLY DONT NEED THIS RIGHT NOW" he slammed their bedroom door.

"YOURE NOTHING WITHOUT HER NOTHING" she started banging on the door. "OPEN MY D*MN DOOR KHALIL I SWEAR TO F*CKING GOD YOU PIECE OF SH*T"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"

"WHAT YOUR PUNK NOTHING A** GON DO HUH YOU CANT BEAT ME ALL YOU'LL EVER BE GOOD FOR IS BEING A F*CKING LAP DOG YOURE WORTHLESS AND AS MUCH AS YOU THINK IM CRAZY YOU AND KALANI ARE DESTINED TO BE JUST LIKE ME"

"I SWEAR I HATE YOU BOTH YOU TWO ARE THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME YOU RUINED MY LIFE I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN MAYBE THEN I WOULDNT BE SO F*CKED UP" she kicked and banged on the door.

My eyes started tearing up for him, maybe they were right she hasn't changed. At least not enough to see that she's hurting them. My mother speaks to me like this and I would never do that to any of these kids. The house went completely quiet til I heard him choking.

I pushed bey out the way kicking the door open. I fell to my knees with tears running down my face. He hung himself. I covered my mouth hoping that would stop my loud cries. I looked at the sweetest boy drown in his own blood and eyes roll to the back of his head. The kids walked in and filled the room with cries and screams as well. He didn't deserve any of this. All he wanted was to be loved.

I tried my best to calm myself and the kids down but couldn't seem to do it. I looked at bey and she stood their with the most nonchalant face ever. Unbelievable.