Resentment (33)

Sasha POV
That same week

"Where is my medicine" I d*mn near trashed the whole house looking for them.

"Hey Onika do you know where my medicine is"

"Beyonce I don't have sh*t for you" I just sighed at her response, she's been so mean to me lately.

"Twins have you seen mama medicine"

"Mmm what it wook wike" papa looked up at me.

"It's a orange bottle with a white top"

"Uh oh"

"UH OH W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN UH OH??" I need those pills I'm already tweaking out.

"No get mad but bubby and I axciddenly put them in potty"

"WHAT"

"Mama no get mad"

"F*ck f*ck f*ck omg Giselle baby you understand mama needs those"

"I can give you a hug" she hugged me and it was cute but I still need my sh*t.

"Thank you baby"

I walked out the room to call my pharmacist I waited for her to pick up but then Onika came in.

"I don't really give a f*ck what you got going on don't yell at my kids"

"Ok Onika"

"And who tf are you on the phone with"

The lady answered finally.

"Shh"

"Hi how may I help you"

"DONT F*CKING SHH ME WHO TF IS SHE BEYONCE"

"Ma'am?"

I closed the door so she couldn't hear Onika yelling.

"Yes hi I'm Beyoncé Knowles so um my kids accidentally threw my medicine out and I was wondering can I get a refill like now"

"No you cannot you don't get another refill for a few weeks"

"Yea but I don't have any today cus my kids and I really need a refill"

"Ma'am I can give you the addiction treatment center number"

"No no I don't have an addiction but I do need it"

"I'm sure. Here's the number"

I hung up the phone balling on the bathroom floor. I could already feel me changing from Giselle to bumble to yonce. This is why I need my medicine it helps me maintain control so I won't black out.

"UGH" I kicked and knocked down everything in sight while crying.

"YOU ARE SUCH A F*CKING LIAR BEYONCE I AM TIRED OF YOUR SH*T EVERYDAY ITS F*CKING SOMETH-"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP" I yelled back.

"B*TCH OPEN THIS DOOR"

I opened the door knowing I shouldnt have, to make matters worse she got all up in my face pushing me.

"YOURE FULL OF SH*T IM F*CKING TIRED OF YOU BEYONCE WHY CANT I BE IN A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP WITH A NORMAL MOTHERF*CKER"

I slapped her into the wall making her fall.

Flashback

"TAKE IT BEYONCE" he shoved pills in my face

"NO"

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT TAKE IT" he raised his hand indicating that he would slap me

"I DONT WANT TO PLEASEEE" I cried

"YOU HAVE TO! YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOURE F*CKING CRAZY"

"NOOO"

"YES YOU RUIN EVERYTHING! YOURE THE REASON WE HAVE TO FIND A MILLION DIFFERENT SCHOOLS, GO TO COURT, AND YOURE THE REASON WHY YOUR MOTHER LEFT ME"

"THATS NOT TRUE"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!" He slapped me causing me to drop to the floor.

"YOURE NOTHING BUT A F*CKING LUNATIC CRAZY B*TCH!" He grabbed a bottle of alcohol and smashed it to my head.

If I wasn't suffering from brain damage then I sure am now.

"GET TF UP" he kicked me then forced the pills in my mouth. "WOULDNT HAVE TO TAKE THE SH*T IF YOU WERENT SO CRAZY"

"I'm not crazy"

"YES YOU ARE THATS ALL YOURE EVER BE"

"No" I cried lowly

"Do you know how embarrassing it is having a daughter who's crazy. You go around choking people and sh*t, screaming just being crazy! Why cant I just have normal daughter!" He threw more glass towards me.

"I'm sorry"

"You d*mn right you are"

I wish I was a normal girl.

Flashback over

I snapped out of my thoughts, she looked at me with a 'I knew it' look. I saw tears in her eyes and blood dripping from her face. I stood there with my throat tightening up and on the side of me was my twins crying.

"I'm s-"

"I'm taking the kids and leaving"

"NO PLEASE ONIKA I NEED YOU" I grabbed her.

"GET OFF OF ME" she yanked away from me.

"PLEASE ONIKA IM TRYING TO FIX EVERYTHING JUST PLEASE STAY"

"NO"

She took them and slammed the door. I sat there on my knees with tears in my eyes.