Letting fantasies run wild during a sleepover 💕

As the hot water cascaded over his body, Veneer scrubbed the shampoo in his hair, as he kept messaging the blueberry scented shampoo into his lime green hair couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement coursing through him effortlessly punching him right in the guts as he was utterly surrounded by the fruity scent of Floyd's shampoo.

Thoughts of Floyd suddenly filled his mind and Veneer sighed; finally allowing himself to let his obsessive compulsive urges to just kiss the magenta haired late teen run wild in his head as now no living soul could see him.

oh how many times the temptation of letting his devious thoughts for Floyd run a muck in his thoughts have crossed his mind in class as he stared at Floyd's magenta locks, his fingers twitching as he always had the urge to tug that head back and bite down until deep dark love bites appeared on that tanned neck.

He couldn't shake the anticipation of finally being this close to him and even feeling those hands grazing as he clipped on the choker. Veneer shivered as now he was finally so close that he was able to snag a piece of clothing and even to be given an accessory by Floyd. An accessory he's going to wear until the world stops spinning an accessory he's going to grab and yank on while he indulged himself in his private time, much like now.

Every droplet of water that touched his dove shaded skin seemed to heighten his arousal, making his heart race and pulse with desire as he pictured Floyd nibbling on his throat as he pushed Veneer up against the shower's wall, teasing Veneer with light kisses and tender caresses.

Veneer felt steam filled the shower along with his lungs, creating a sensual suffocating atmosphere that only fueled his  passion further. Veneer regretted not attempting to wiggle himself in Floyd's skin earlier but now he didn't care as he's now where he wants to be; right next to him.

As Veneer started scrubbing at his skin he closed his eyes and let his endless imagination run wild, he could almost feel Floyds touch burning his skin as he begged Veneer for his cock using those puppy dog eyes Veneer's seen him do while pleading to his friend about snagging a few chips from their bags or asking his brother Bruce to put more ketchup on his hot dog.

The heat of the water mixed with the heat of his lovesick desire, was building to a crescendo that left the green haired man breathless and consumed with longing, a passion he's held clutched to his chest for so long that his ribs had bruises.

In that moment, for Veneer there was nothing else in the world but the overwhelming need to be close to Floyd, to feel those cappuccino colored hands explore every bit of him, and to finally fulfill the urge that had been building for so long. With not only shoving his cock down that pretty wanting throat but holding hands, dancing at prom night together and even their glitzy wedding that Veneer already preplanned all in his diary.

Looking down Veneer saw his cock fully filled with blood as it pointed towards the hot and cold water knobs, alabaster nimble fingers ghosted over his abdomen and then proceeded to wrap said digits over his dick, giving it a small tug resulting in a breathy whimper leaving his lips.

As Veneer now fully held his now hot, smooth pulsating member in his hand, his thoughts drifted to Floyd as they always did when Veneer gets in his erotic moods.

With a mischievous smile playing on powdery pale pink lips, his sapphire blue eyes slightly rolled back as he could feel a nice buzzing between his thighs as he kept tugging and stroking building a momentum,

Veneer couldn't resist the urge to tease and tantalize himself with fantasies of what could be. Especially his favorite image of Floyd on his knees in front of him, looking up at him with those pretty golden whisky colored eyes as he took the tip of his cock in between those pinky toffee colored lips, his magenta hair pulled back so Veneer can see his whole face and watching those glittery sunny eyes water as Veneer viscously fucked his throat.