Prologue

Shreya's POV

The moment he held my hands and fresh airs passed through my skin, I felt goosebumps erupt on my body. "It's okay Precious calm down, breathe properly you'll do it, and I am here to support you", he told. Was my heartbeat so loud that he could hear it."I still hate you Mr. Chowdhury" , I exclaimed. No wayy!! I'm going to let him think that he got a place in my heart. "Feelings are mutual Precious ", he said. Ouch! Why did I felt a pang on my heart, it's not that I care about his hate . Now let's perform, and as the music started we did our steps and not for a second I'll say that I felt his touch uncomfortable and he took care of not touching me inappropriately.
Gentlemen I see.

~•♡•~

Adarsh's POV

" Shhh, calm down, let me feel you, I won't do anything more", she relaxed as my fingers rubbed on her cheeks and it trailed all over her back to her shoulder and down to her tits.
"Fuckk Arshh", Precious let out a moan of whisper , I gently suck on her neck, pinching on her already hard nipples.

"Yes baby, I'll fuck you whenever you want ".

~•♡•~

So tell me guys are you all excited for our Adarsh and Shreya ? Do some votes and comment and hype this book , so we will deliver the first chapter to you all soon.

Also English is not my first language so please excuse the grammatical errors.

Love ARSHYA