1.

Author’s POV

"S-Stay Away…….I request please don’t come near me……Please I request you……..Papa Mumma Papaa…………………………. " A girl murmured in her sleep and no one was there.
A fear started travelling along her brain… A fear of feeling trauma again….. fear of the same person who haunted her nightmares, who  still haunts her after 4 years. When she is going to start a new phase of her life she is still shivering remembering the nights. …….

~~•♡•~~

Shreya’ POV

As the warmth of sunrays entered my room and fell on my face I came back to reality and realized , it was a dream. Again a nightmare.
"Shreya you’re used to such nightmare  , he won’t come , you’re even away from that place" , I consoled myself because I’m done with this shitty nightmare thing , I’m in no mood of facing such trauma again and moreover it’s my first day of college and I don’t want to be late. I checked the time and yes I was on time . I went to the washroom to freshen up and get ready for my 1 st day of college . I so want to forget all those things and start my life from a new start. A fresh start . Yes I’ll do it , I came to  this new place to achieve my goals and make my parents proud.

After checking through my wardrobe , I came across a cute baby  blue turtle neck tshirt and a white trouser . After changing I put some sunscreen and applied my favorite lip gloss . After getting ready I checked my best friend with whom I’m staying here in Mumbai and her room is locked it means bitch is still sleeping.  "Kritiiiiiiii…… wake up bitch we’re not going to be late on our first day ." I shouted from outside.  "Yess broo I’m awake don’t worry just going to change" she replied.

After threatening her to be ready fast I came to the kitchen and made some toasts and coffee for us. After making the breakfast I took my coffee and came to my room and video called my parents. My  mother and father gave me the brightest smile which can literally make my day pleasant . Then  papa asked whether I kept my all important things or not . I assured him then I saw they were having breakfast I asked what they’re having . They showed me and it was the Indian breakfast which I’m craving  a lot . Yes I’m a foodie but just for my mother’s handmade food not the restaurant ones. Then after that we talked for few minutes they wished me for my first day then I cut the call. I came and saw that Kritika is also ready then we had our breakfast. "Shru yaar I’m so excited and nervous at the same time. We finally made it to our dream college . The type of Bollywood style college , hope we’ll also get our prince here." She was blabbering and at her last sentence I glared at her . "Kriti we came here to study don’t forget.." I said her and she nodded her head like a small kid who just agreed to her mother.

As we reached the college as it was not too far from our house , which we rented together. On the gate of the college , I could feel a different type of feeling as if someone is staring at me , I know it’s just my overthinking . As all the nervousness and this anxiety was drowning me. Kriti held my hand assuringly, she knows me very well. She is a sunshine , bubbly girl who can fill happiness in anyone’s life .
"It’s okay Shru, even I’m feeling kinda scared dude. But don’t worry atleast we  both have each other and we’re not totally alone. Let’s go and start this journey ". Kriti assured me with her words and she’s right we have each other, we don’t need to worry. We entered and saw the campus was very big and it’s so beautiful. It was all clean and well set up. "Bro , finally our dream college, everything feels like a dream . Finally working our asses for late night and those sleepless nights paid well."  Kriti said being excited. "Yes everything feels so fresh, let’s check our classes and all",  I told.

After checking about classes we were going to our class. Our first class is for introduction of all the business students .  I was on my way when I bumped to something hard, actually not something but someone.  It was someone’s chest and the moment I thought my face is going to kiss the ground a hard muscular arm held my waist and saved me from falling.