5.

Shreya's POV

A hand wrapped around my neck and was touching me everywhere . A feeling of disgust and hatred filled my brain and heart. The person whose face I couldn't see was choking me to death and also the hatred rushing across my veins and the urge to kill the bastard was increasing with my each breath. The words I wanted to scream were freezed in my mouth and even I could not move my hands. I felt as if my whole body was paralyzed. I so want to kick his balls and save myself from his disgusting touches , but my body and strength did not supported me . Once again I failed to protect my self, the same 12 years old little girl who couldn't do anything to save herself . That girl is still helpless , I want to push him remove his hand from my neck , from my body but my body is not supporting me . And suddenly the pressure on my neck increased and I can't breathe anymore. Maybe it's my end I wish my mumma and papa are proud of me and now everything is blank and dark.............

~~•♡•~~

Author's POV

A girl hyperventilating in her room all alone . Her eyes are red due to crying because of the trauma she gets from her nightmare , which she has been facing from past nine years all alone even when he has her parents with her to support but she could not get the courage to tell about that incident....

"Arghhh When the hell will this nightmare stop. I'm done with comforting myself "sobbing" I wish the dream becomes the reality and someone kill me to death "sobs" " Shreya was crying in her room when she heard a knock on the door . She wiped the tears ,"Shru open the door . Where were you last night? You're okay na ?" Kritika was showering her question on her when she drank some water to calm herself and replied "Ye-yes I'm fine . I'm coming in sometimes , then we'll talk". "Okay I'm preparing the lunch come soon" Kritika said and went to the kitchen .

Shreya went to the washroom washed her face and make her look presentable as because of crying she was looking total mess. She was thinking about the last night but because of her low tolerance she could not remember anything . She was scared to share it with anyone as Adarsh already threatened her that he might tarnish her father's reputation and she cannot risk about that any case . So she decided to not share it with anyone for now , but she won't leave Adarsh so easily she'll take her revenge when it will be the best time and now it's not the correct time . She was already very heartbroken because of loosing her virginity to a guy whom she disliked from the very first day and now she hates him to the core for taking her most valuable thing. She even cursed herself for being drunk when she cannot handle a little bit of alcohol.

Keeping her thoughts aside she went to the kitchen and helped Kritika in preparing the lunch. "Sorry Shru I didn't knew you had so low tolerance level otherwise I would not have dragged you with me in drinking " Kritika said as when she woke up she didn't find Shreya in her bedroom and she was tensed a lot as she forced her to drink with her and even Krtika was too drunk to handle her . She herself didn't know how she came to her bedroom , just she saw a glass of lemon juice beside her bed with a note saying "Take Care and don't drink from next time" she was too confused to understand who could be this . "It's Okay I was not a child I should have stopped after the first drink but even I drank " Shreya said and went to God knows what deep thought. Kritika wanted to know where she was but looking at Shreya's condition she didn't wanted to drag the condition so she just shrugged the thought and took her to the hall and served their plates with the food . "Common let's forget about the last night and eat the food . " Kritika said ."We missed college today" Shreya said playing with her food. "I know yaar but we'll join from tomorrow and don't take leave until or unless it's important" Kritika said. "Hmm" Shreya said but in her mind she was scared to attend college because of the devil , but she can't leave it because of him because she did lots of hard work to come here and she won't let him destroy her dreams and ambitions.