2.

Chapter 2

Shreya’s POV

I was never God’s favorite child and my shitty past is an example of this, but I never thought that God hates me so much. From all those students why him…?

After the introduction class we were going to have class for management and we were waiting for our teacher. I was trying my best to ignore this person after all  he should not expect from me that I’ll praise him and flirt with him like those bitches . Me and Kriti were discussing about the subject when I saw Kriti being distracted and I saw her gaze was filled with anger and something else , is it sadness , is she hurt? Her gaze was towards Yug and the girls who were flirting with both of them, but why is she looking at him like that. I don’t know him personally but atleast I can say that he’s better than that arrogant jerk and thank God he sat beside me instead of him. I thought of asking Kriti about her sudden mood swing but the teacher entered and the class started. He started explaining about the topics and syllabus of first semester and the class was nice and absolutely not boring like the one our school teacher teach.

Bro everything is alright na ? Why do you look sad or hurt and why where you looking at Yug do—’’ , Kriti cut me in between ,“When did I look at Yug , no Shru I’m not sad yaar it’s just that I didn’t got enough sleep so I’m feeling sleepy" ,she replied , but why do I think she’s lying .

We were checking the college since our next period was break time .  We were going when I slipped my legs and shoot not again , but this time too I didn’t fell , okay fine I’m a bit clumsy, I took support of someone’s hand and saw a pair of light blue eyes staring at me . “Thanks for saving"  , I replied removing my hold from his biceps . “Well no problem Little girl , my pleasure to save you”, he replied. Well he’s sweet unlike him.

Myself Kabir Shekhawat’’ Kabir replied and gave his hand for handshake . “Shreya Arora’’ , I replied and shaked his hand. “Well I would like to call you Little girl if you don’t mind”, he asked . Will I mind , umm let it be maybe he’ll himself stop calling me that after some days and never mind little girl is a cute name. But He called me Precious , little did he know that I’m not precious for anyone . One sec  Shreya stop thinking about him he destroyed pressing of your top. “Hey if you have any problem it’s alright, I’ll call you by your name no need to worry " he said watching me distracted. “ Umm noo It’s alright you can call me that " I replied . “Cool , then you’re a fresher?” he asked. “ Yes’’ I replied . “Which course?” he asked  . “ Business Management ", I replied. “ Good , well I’m your senior and also the head of student council if you’ll face any problem you can ask me” he said . “Okay sure now I should leave since my best friend is waiting for me in the canteen” I said and left because I don’t like to talk to people a lot and except Kriti that’s why I don’t even have any friend .

I came to the canteen and saw Kriti ordered Burger and Coffee for both of us , I went and sat near her and savored my mouth with the burger ,and again I felt as if someone is watching me .Why do I feel like as if someone is watching me again and again , when I was talking with Kabir I felt that time also , maybe it’s just my overthinking . “Dude did you saw the site there are more than 10k views” Kriti said breaking my chain of thoughts. “Ya last night it was 9k I didn’t checked today it’s good that people are loving it” I replied . “ C’mon babe be excited it’s your first achievement let’s celebrate tonight at a club after all there won’t be parents and anyone to look after let’s enjoy it” she replied cheerily. “No Kriti our parents trusted and send us here it doesn’t mean we’ll disappoint them we’re not going” I said , and yes I’m correct  only I know how much difficult it was for them to agree and send us here. The so called relatives always discouraged them by saying they shouldn’t send girls alone to any place but  still they allowed. So no chance of disappointing them. “Yaar Shru don’t be a party spoiler let’s go na we won’t drink we’ll just dance and have food yummy – yummy " she replied pouting and giving her best puppy look. This bitch knows very well how to convince me for anything. “Okay but no drinking” I said and she nodded like an obedient child.  After two more classes our day 1 finished. We came to home and Kriti directly went to her room to get some sleep . While I came called my parents and informed them that we’ll be going out at the evening at first they were like what’s the need of going it’s all a strange city, don’t go, stay at home order food from outside but then after a while they were convinced well my parents are totally the best one you can get just I’m not good enough for anyone.