9.

Shreya's POV

Is it possible and okay to kill a person twice? Well it should be okay I think because when a person can do two crimes in a span of 1 month, then I should also be allowed to kill him twice without getting arrested . But you know what forget it bitch, now I'll show your what I can do. Enough of being a soft innocent girl, it's time to do things before it goes out of control. That bastard at first took my virginity and now also stole myy first kiss. "Even you didn't pushed her bitch. You were enjoying it" at first I need to kill my subconscious mind , bitch can't stay silent. Okay , I didn't pushed him because I was shocked not because I was enjoying it.

After coming out of the lift I saw Yug and Kriti were waiting outside and that bastard went away taking his bag. "You okay babe?" Kriti asked and hugged me tightly. After that I went to the washroom and as we all girls follow each other everywhere Kriti followed me. "Why're your lips swollen bitch and even your that arrogant jerk's lips had a small bruise? Did you too kissed" she said and I slapped at her mouth " Keep your voice down bitch and he's not MINE but the latter word is true for him." I said and tried to ignore her second question but she elbowed me and said " Now about the kiss one did you both?" I just nodded and went inside the washroom. "Kriti I'll kill him yaar, ye stole my first kiss" I shouted from inside and was about to tell about that night but controlled it somehow because I can't tell her that , though I know she won't judge me but still I can't.

"You know what those two best friends are rascal" Kriti spoke, well for arrogant jerk I agree but his best friend? " Are you telling about Yug?" I asked she hummed. I came out and gave a mischevious grin to her "You know Kriti your bestie is so intelligent, I got an idea which we can do with both of them." I said and she raised her eyebrow in questioning manner and I took her went out from washroom and continued " I'll put a vessel of mouse on his head, so that the mouse has to eat his face to come out" Kriti laughed and said "Ek do pant me bhi daal dena" (Put one two in his pants) . We both burst into laughter so loudly that people were looking at us as if we're some aliens. Duhh! this royal elites , they can't even laugh normally just because they had to maintain a STATUS . "But Shru, who'll bring mouse we both are scared of it " she said and she was right, damnn I'm scared as hell from mouse. "Wait I'll find someone to do this" I said and started thinking about it.

"Hey you both know na tomorrow is our freshers so there's a dance competition happening . Anyone interested among both of you?" a girl Sana of our class asked and Kriti no doubt will not take part because she's a horrible dancer but I love dancing a lot. So I said them "I'm interested". They told about the criteria "You just need to tell our dance club and they'll tell you if you fit or not". I went there and saw Kabir was there and a girl also, "Umm, excuse me I wanted to take part in the dance competition of tomorrow's event " I said and Kabir stood and gave me a form " Fill your name and other details " he said and indicated me about each and every details and with his help I filled it then I was going when he said " With whom will you perform? " I didn't understood his question "With whom? I didn't understood , I'll perform alone" I said then he said "Little Bird it's a duet dance competition actually most conviniently a couple , you need a guy with whom you'll perform" and I was blank because I cannot dance with anyone , I hate anyone touching me and dance is my meditation I don't want anyone spoiling it. Kabir waved a hand infront of me as i was zoned out. "I'll tell you within half an hour" and went away .

"Why the hell I said that I'll tell when the answer is simple that I need to take my name out. I can't participate.." I  was talking myself when someone pushed me and pinned to the wall "Don't you dare take your name back , you'll participate and I know you'll win. And if it's about touch I'll make sure, no MAN will lay their hands on you . EXCEPT ME" Adarsh spoke and I was too stunned for his dangerous claim after few minutes I got my strength back and pushed him but this cheh futiya being cheh futiya (6 feets beings 6 feets) remained unharmed , just loosened his hold from my arms and stared at me with those hazel orbs. I'm telling you God loves him a lot that's why he gave him my favourite eye colour.

"YOU'RE NO ONE TO CLAIM ME OR THREATEN ME AND ABOUT TOUCH MR ADARSH CHOWDHURY I HATE YOUR TOUCH THE MOST, IT MAKES ME FEEL WEIRD" I shouted "It's called feeling butterflies Precious, not WEIRD" he said ,is he mad or is he mad I said him I feel weird and this delusional man " AAP THORE PAAGAL OR DELUSIONAL HO KYA?"(Are you  a little mad and delusional?) and first time I let my intrusive thoughts speak louder. "Wo aapke sath reh rehke paagal hogye hai par delusional to nahi hu" (Actually by staying with you I became mad but I'm not delusional) the audacity of this man. "You know what don't waste my time and I'm not participating in this competition" I said and was about to walk a sassy savage walk but this man stopped me ."Huhh what's your problemm?" I said and glared at him "You'll participate, if you'll take your name out I'll fuck you infront of the whole college " he said "Oh I'm so scared , Dad protect me" I started my fake crying acting. "Daddy can protect but not Dad and about my last threat test me if you doubt" he said and I somehow know he's a total psychopath I can't trust him . "But I can't dance with anyone, it's my worship if I'll feel disguisted with it I ca- can't.. . Just leave it pleasee" I begged because I can't even make him understand about my trauma.

"Let's do it now , I'll show you that you won't feel uncomfortable with me" Adarsh brought me to a corner side of a campus and is asking for a chance but huhh you know what let's try it because I trust my Krishna ji he won't lemme feel disguisted from dance. "Okay fine" I agreed and we started some basic steps and with little little step he made sure to not touch more than the amount which was required to do the step and like that we practiced the dance. Since he too was a good dancer we learned the step in 2 hours and then took the responsibilty of giving his and my name together in the club, since he's a member. I agreed then went from there. Umm, seems like tomorrow's day is going to be a big day........... 

~~•♡•~~

CHAPTER AESTHETICS

Shreya  & Kritika in the corridor

Shreya & Adarsh practicing

So here's the chapter hope you all liked it. Do lots of votes and comments .

Also English is not my first language plss excuse some errors

For spoilers insta id :- arshya_writes

Love ARSHYA