6.

Adarsh's POV

The moment I dropped her at her home I felt like I sent my soul away from me . The only girl who shouted at me and I didn't even touched her because she has the guts to take soul away ,only she, just like she did it 3 years ago. She's unaware of the fact that if she wants I can do anything for her . But she has to show her so called attitude and ego that I can't touch her as if I'll agree with her. Just as much as I like her that much i hate her attitude. When I say that no one can talk with me at high pitch it includes everyone . No one can disrespect me not even her.

I was going to meet my mother as she wants to see me and she wants me to come to her place . I went there just for her though I hate to visit my father's place but I can't deny my mother's demand . After reaching I directly went to her room and hugged her and after talking with her she took me down to eat with everyone. I protested but she requested and I can't deny her. At the table I tried my best to avoid them but Mr. Rtiwik Chowdhury being him, can't stay calm and have to poke his nose in my life. He started with his blabbering that I'm so careless, how my friends are useless and how great is his Elder son. The moment he took his name, I lost my mind I just left everything and left from there.

Anger was rushing in my brain I just want to punch something and take my anger on something .Well though I have a bad temper , I still won't hurt anyone . I started my bike at full speed and came to my place. Just started throwing my things and punched the wall so hard that my hand started bleeding . I was again going to punch my hand on mirror but someone held my hand , I wanted to punch the face who held my hand but it stopped in middle . "What happened punch my face bro ? C'mon The Adarsh Chowdhury has a very bad temper na so punch me on my face because the right of being angry and destroying everything in his anger is your right hmm?" Yug spoke , ofcourse mom won't leave me alone so she'll send her chamcha (follower). "Can you just shut up and leave" I said and he rolled his eyes and I punch him on his stomach ."Kutte mujhe kyu maara ? Mere tshirt pe bhi blood laga diya" (Dog why did you hit me? You put blood in my tshirt too) Yug said like a drama queen. "Now come let me put ointment on your hand. " he said and brought firstaid kit and started applying dettol and fuck it hurted a lot "Shaadi karle kamine atleast ye biwiyon wale kaam mujhe nahi krne pdege"(Get married bastard, atleast I won't have to do this wife duties) he said in between "I didn't asked you to come here and do this things. At first why did you even came?" I asked the question ,whose answer I know very well "Aunty asked me and I can't deny her" here we go with the very known answer.
"I know that you don't like your father but atleast for your mom don't hurt yourself " he said "Ya I know very well I am the worst son and she deserves a better son " I said. "Then fucking be better for her not only for her also for your Precious . Now tell me what happened last night?" he asked and now I can't tell him about last night. "I-it w-was fine. I mean nothing happened " I stuttered and fvck now he will understand something happened. "Okay" Yug said . Damn how did he didn't ask anything more . "What about you?" I asked and his flushed. Well are we in the same phase? "Nothing much I dropped her to her place and then left" he said and started looking at the ceiling of my room.
~~•♡•~~

Author's POV

Shreya sat at her desk , staring blankly at her laptop screen, her mind swirling with a mix of emotions . The events of the past night had left her reeling , unsure of how to process everything that had transpired between her and Adarsh. She couldn't shake the feeling of vunerability that had engulfed her since the fateful night at the club.

As she tried to focus on her college assignments , her thoughts kept drifitng back to Adarsh and the conflicting emotions he stirred within her. Parts of her was furious at him for what had happened , for crossing boundaries she had never imagined anyone would dare to breach. But another part of her couldn't deny the strange pull she felt towards him, a connection that defied logic and reason.