4.

Chapter 4

Author's POV

A room filled with silence where two people sleeping in each other's embrace ,unknown of the upcoming turmoil which is going to turn their lives upside down . A girl naked unaware of her condition in deep slumber on the chest of the guy, whom she claims to hate . Blood stains on her inner thigh chamber proves her virginity from 21 years which she did not lost to anyone , but gave to him.......

~~•♡•~~

Shreya's POV

Head throbbing, blurry vision and a different kind of pain on my core region . After a few seconds few things came clear to my vision and the room in which I'm lying is not mine , an unknown feelings I'm having which is new to my . After gaining a little strength I stood up and came in view with the hazel eyes which were looking at me with an intense gaze , but why is he there with me? Where am I ? The thoughts were occupying my mind when I felt a strong pain in my core I put my hand there to check them and WHAT THE FUCK ,I'm naked that too in front of him and when I take my finger out I see blood. Blood ! but I had my periods two weeks ago .So , it can't be period blood . Does it mean.... ?

No no he can't do this with me . I was drunk but he won't take my advantage or would he ? All this questions can't be answered by anyone except him , but why is he looking at me , why don't he say something. If he forced me I'm going to kill this Man . No one is allowed to do something with a girl without her consent.

"What happened here ? Why am I naked ? You did this right ? You fucking forced me, I won't forgive you for this Mr. ADARSH CHOWDHURY" I was shouting at the top of my lungs "Don't shout at my house and don't act PRECIOUS as if you didn't enjoy last night ." and that was enough of him speaking . In spite of the pain in my whole body I stood in front of him and "THUD" my hands came in contact with his cheeks , the slap echoed in the whole room . He rubbed his cheeks and this bastard is laughing as if I didn't slapped him but cracked a joke. "Aww sweetheart you're so cute, last night wasn't enough that now you're seducing me with a slap . Fuck, your slap is also turning me on . Now what will we do..." He was speaking and kept his fingers on his head as if he's thinking something and after sometimes he again spoke . " Umm , you turned me on , don't you think it's your right to make me feel satisfied? Let's do one more make out session what say?" saying this he was coming towards me "No no..... don't you dare to come near me I'll destroy your filthy face . Just stay away from me you bastard." I said trying not to show that I'm scared as hell because if he got to know that I'm scared he'll take advantage of it.

"Okay Precious as you say, after all I'm a gentleman who won't do anything without your consent. Hmm?" he said . "WHERE THE FUCK YOUR GENTLEMAN NATURE WENT , LAST NIGHT?"

I shouted at my top peak, what the hell he think of himself. He took my most precious thing which I kept so long for someone special and he took it as if I was his, to do anything he want . "Oh but when I was thrusting last night , weren't you the one who told to do it harde-" I raised my hand again to slap him , but he caught my wrist and stopped me in between ."Just because I said you turned me on that doesn't mean I'll take it again. If you want me to not fuck you again , then kindly don't turn me on" he said . Is it so simple for him to do such things, was my virginity a joke that he took it without anything and the most fucking question is DID I GAVE HIM MY CONSENT . No after the incident that happened six years ago I was never comfortable with any guy which was the sole reason that even being 21 year never had any relation, when my friends where busy in healing from their breakup , I was busy in studying and healing from a past which was not even my fault or it was . Just thinking about my pasts , I've my hands shivering , no I can't get a panic attack in front of this animal , who'll do nothing just make fun of it . But the pain in my heart is unbearable and before I can think of anything a pair of strong masculine hands cupped my face and when I should jerk his hand away ,I'm doing something opposite. I'm melting in his hand as a butter cube melts in a frying pan, arghh why am I comparing myself with a butter and him with a frying pan , when I should hit him with the frying pan. It will be lying if I said that his touch didn't calmed me because it did and my breathing became normal.