Chapter 58- Im Getting Married?

Several months had passed since Varrick's wedding, and now everyone had come together once again, this time for the wedding of Iroh and Fara in the Fire Nation.

Inside the bridal suite, Asami, Korra, Jinora, and Ikki were busy helping Fara, the bride, as they all prepared together as bridesmaids.

"I'm so fucking nervous," Fara admitted, sitting still as her makeup was applied, her hair wrapped in rollers.

"Hey! Daddy said no cussing!" Ikki playfully scolded.

Asami gently placed a reassuring hand on Fara's shoulder. "It's completely normal to be nervous. It's your wedding day, after all. You only get to do this once... well, hopefully just once."

Korra chuckled softly. "Come on, Asami."

"Sorry, sorry," Asami muttered apologetically.

Fara sighed deeply. "Great heavens. What if I embarrass myself in front of everyone? What if my underwear is see-through, or I sneeze and make it start raining, or..."

Jinora rolled her eyes playfully. "Fara, you're not going to embarrass yourself. Everything will be just fine."

Fara nodded, trying to calm her nerves. "I know, I know. It's just a lot to take in."

Asami smiled reassuringly, gently squeezing Fara's shoulder. "You're going to be amazing. And I'm sure Iroh is just as nervous right now."

Just then, Pema entered the room, carrying a tray of drinks. Her eyes misted up as she took in the sight of Fara preparing for her big day. Setting the tray down gently, Pema moved to her daughter, pulling her into a hug and planting a tender kiss on her cheek.

"Oh, sweetie," Pema said, her voice trembling with emotion. She cupped Fara's face in her hands, her eyes brimming with tears. "You look absolutely stunning."

Fara smiled back, her eyes softening. "Mom, you're going to make me cry," she said.

As Pema dabbed at a tear, she said softly, "I remember when you were just a little girl. Now, you're a beautiful bride."

Ikki handed Fara a glass of water, her eyes filled with encouragement. "You're going to be amazing, Fara. Just focus on being yourself and looking beautiful, like you always do."

Asami nodded in agreement. "Just take deep breaths."

Korra grinned warmly. "Remember, you're marrying the love of your life. Nothing else matters."

Fara took a deep breath, her gaze steadying as she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

Pema gently guided the bridesmaids out of the suite. "The wedding is about to begin, and your father is waiting for you outside."

Once the last bridesmaid had left, Fara stood alone before the mirror, her reflection blurring as tears welled in her eyes. The enormity of the day hit her all at once, leaving her breathless. She gripped the edge of the vanity, her hands trembling as doubts and fears raced through her mind.

"I can do this," she whispered, attempting to steady her trembling voice. As she carefully removed the curlers from her hair, a fresh wave of panic washed over her. Thoughts of tripping on her dress, stumbling over her vows, or failing to be the wife Iroh deserved flooded her mind.

Her heart pounded wildly in her chest, and she gasped for air as the room seemed to spin around her. Just as she felt on the verge of collapsing, the door creaked open, and Tenzin stepped inside, his face a mixture of concern and impatience.

"Fara!" he called out, knocking firmly on the doorframe. "Late to your own wedding—of course, you would be!"

"Dad!"