𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓, 𝐃𝐂𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝟎𝟑𝟐𝟓𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓, 𝐃𝐂
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟎𝟑𝟐𝟓𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 his apartment he couldn't figure out the hold up

𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 his apartment he couldn't figure out the hold up. They'd been waiting on Nate and Brittany to arrive for over two hours now. Marley had a lot of patience, but not when it came to dealing with airpoints— especially BWI airport. Having to go all the way to Baltimore from DC was nearly an hour away if traffic was heavy and their flight was only in another two hours and some change. They were set to departure at 11:00 AM and it was now 8:45. His skin was boiling— he hated when people played with his time and his money. The two knew better, so he was hoping they had a reasonable excuse.

"The fuck is they dumbasses doing? They gone make me lose my shit if they not here in the next five minutes." Marley finally spoke.

"Baby... relax. They'll be here, they said they on they way." Niara had enough patience for the both of them. This was mostly due to her nerves though, she didn't want to fly— she hated it. But being as though they were all going, she didn't want to be left behind.

"TWO FUCKING HOURS AGO." He tossed his hands up in frustration before grabbing his phone out to dial Nate's number for the fifth time in the last hour.

Finally getting an answer, he heard sex nosies in the background followed by Nate shushing her, "Brah! We on the way, blowing my shit up..."

"I just KNOW..." he took a deep breath to refrain from yelling any further, "...I know for a fucking fact y'all ain't in there fucking when our flight only two hours away." Marley was on his final straw with the two.

"I mean if you stop interrupting we'd be done by now. Nigga, you only 20 minutes away, chill the fuck out. Fuck wrong wit' you?" Nate questioned why the male was so angry.

"Be here in no more than 10 minutes or y'all getting left, real live. This some vacation for y'all goofy asses but this my fucking job. Get fucking left if y'all want." He snapped before hanging up on the man.