𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝟎𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝟎𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 American Dollars to Dubai's Emirati Dirham, the girls forced their boyfriend's to take them to the mall

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 American Dollars to Dubai's Emirati Dirham, the girls forced their boyfriend's to take them to the mall. The men just knew they were about to make their pockets hurt— but they loved to spoil them so they didn't quite mind it.

"This mall big as shit." Nate commented. He felt like they'd been walking for hours and still haven't seen the rest of the mall.

"Well duh, nigga. It's one of the biggest malls in the world." Marley said right back to the male.

"Aight, not too much on me tho, fuck ass nigga." Nate mugged Marley, "I ain't know that shit."

"Yeah cause your dumbass slow, that's simple knowledge."

"Brah, you wanna fight or some? Watch yo' mouth." Nate paused from walking and stood in stance like he was ready to swing on Marley— of course they weren't serious though.

Marley looked him up and down and laughed him out instantly, "I don't wanna knock ya' dumbass out in front of your girl, fool. You got it."

Brittany and Niara just looked at each other and giggled. They were used to the male's back and forth daily. They argued like they were a married couple most of the time. But they definitely knew what was up.

"Just kiss already." Brittany commented.

"You'd love that, gay ass." Nate said right back.

"Aye, chill on that gay shit." Marley huffed at Brittany's comment.

"I'm just saying I—" Brittany started but Niara immediately nudged her to shut her up.

"Anyway daddy, It's this new dress I want, can we see if they got it?" Niara question Marley, "Actually me and Britt want the same dress but different colors." She also spoke to Nate.