𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓,𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊, 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝟎𝟑𝟐𝟗𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓,
𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊, 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍
𝟎𝟑𝟐𝟗𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 hardly even get into it without Marley's phone going off every two seconds. He was frustrated in two ways at this point— sexually but also plain irritated at his needy family. Although it was a little past midnight in Dubai, back in Maryland it was only 4PM. He knew why they were calling, he just didn't care and wanted to be left alone.

Grunting out and again sliding out of Brittany he huffed, "I'm sorry, they're pissing me off." He got up to now cut his phone off.

"It's okay, Marr." She sat up on her elbows, "If they're blowing you up like that you should call back, it could be an emergency." She frowned.

"They all could get shot in the next three minutes and I wouldn't give two fucks about nothing they saying." As harsh as it sounded, he meant every word.

From the outside looking in, it always seemed as if he was just mean to his mother and one of his brothers for no reason— but he knew his reasonings. He'd just decided to not speak on it, he didn't feel like it was anyone's business.

"My bad..." He apologized noticing how uncomfortable his comments probably made Brittany. She was a huge family person so she hated when others had family problems, she wanted to be the one to fix them all.

"You wanna come back to this later in the day?" She questioned.

"If I took you out the mood, then sure. Otherwise I'm tryna finish putting this dick in ya stomach." He shrugged and sat at the end of the bed, looking over at her. "I'm just tryna make sure part of your birthday gift is handled." He grinned before licking his lips.

"Come here then, daddy." She looked him up and down lustfully before flipping her body over, pushing her ass in the air and a deep arch into her back. She looked back at him, "It's such a pretty view right."

"So pretty, baby." He came up behind her, "And I ain't just talking about ya ass and pussy." He slapped his hand against her round cheek before realigning himself with her entrance and pushing back in forcefully. "You so pretty, ma ma."

She whimpered out and laid her head down onto the bed, pushing her ass back against him, "Thank you, daddy."

He pressed his hands into her lower back and began to slam into her— since she thought she was going to fuck him back and take over.

Her moans increased throughout the room as she gripped the seats beside her head, "Fuck, Marr." Her words slipped. She knew she was in trouble now.

He was appalled, "The fuck I just tell you bout what to call me?" He pounded into her even rougher now, purposely punishing her. "Huh, bitch?!"