𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓,𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊, 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝟎𝟑𝟐𝟕𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓,
𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊, 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍
𝟎𝟑𝟐𝟕𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐏 early anticipating his long day, he made sure all his memory cards were clear for storage space and all his batteries and backups were charged

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐏 early anticipating his long day, he made sure all his memory cards were clear for storage space and all his batteries and backups were charged. He prepacked his camera bag with his tripod and other lens and did a list minute checklist to use before they would head to the location later, to make sure he had everything. This was biggest gig he'd ever booked and definitely didn't want to fuck it up. To ease his mind after he'd decide to cook breakfast for his friends.

Sitting on the patio enjoying his food and the view of the beautiful country he heard the screen door open behind him with Brittany walking through to door, wrapped up in a small blanket to cover her slightly naked body. She slid it shut behind her and came and sat next to Marley in an empty seat.

"Hey, Marr." She greeted the male and took a deep breath, "I know last night I was fucked up, I'm sorry for pushing up on you like that. You ain't seem too comfortable with it so I just wanted to apologize." The moment she woke up and remembered how insane she acted while under the influence— she knew she needed to apologize to him.

Marley grinned and looked at the woman, "I ain't trippen' bout nunnadat shit, shortstacks."

Brittany frowned, "You sure? I just really felt like I made you uncomfortable."

He shook his head no quickly, "I would dawg your lil' ass, best believe that— but, last night while you was that plastered wasn't the time for that to happen." He pushed his empty plate away, "If ima fuck with y'all all at once I wanna make sure everybody sober and know what they doing for real. I know you and Nate into that shit for real, but still it's the principle." Although this was his excuse now, it wasn't the full honest reason he wasn't completely with it.

Understanding his reasoning a bit more she nodded and fiddled with her fingers, "Okay... just making sure."

"C'mere... what's on your mind?" He patted his lap for the girl to sit.