𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓,𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊, 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝟎𝟑𝟐𝟖𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓,
𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊, 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍
𝟎𝟑𝟐𝟖𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 hardly even made it through the hotel room door without being all over each other. They pressed against the island in the kitchen, making out aggressively and fighting for dominance.

Making so much noise, Brittany came out the other room to see what the two were doing and instantly covered her mouth from screaming in excitement. She didn't want to interrupt as they didn't notice she was watching— but she loved everything about what she was seeing.

"I want you so bad..." Nate groaned out to the male as their lips parted, his hand sliding into Marley's shorts to grab a hold of his erect penis and stroke it.

"Show me how bout you want it, I miss those lips." He moved his hand to Nate's mouth, popping his thumb into the males mouth for him to suck on it.

Nate and Marley gave each other direct eye contact as his tongue swirled around the male's thumb and his hands tugged at his bottoms. He popped his thumb out his mouth and Nate lowered down to his knees eagerly to replace the thumb with Marley's penis.

Disappearing behind the Island now only Marley was in Brittany's view. The two made eye contact and his bottom lip sunk in, "Aw, watching us huh? Nah, bring your lil ass here." Marley told Brittany from the distance— meanwhile Nate popped the male's penis into his mouth and began to swirl his tongue around the tip before slowing taking him deeper and deeper into his mouth each time.

"Matter fact, go back in there with Nini... we'll meet y'all in the room." Marley told her and focused his attention back to the male down on his knees in front of him. He grabbed a hand full of his locs, holding his head in place while he now thrusted into his mouth.

"Yeah baby, take that dick down your throat... open up wider for me." Marley stated as he could feel slight resistance from Nate.

Relaxing his tongue and opening his throat a bit more for him, Marley now pushed deeper into his mouth causing Nate to gag around it and drool to drop out the sides of his mouth and onto the floor between them. "Good boy." Marley gave him a break and pulled out his mouth.

Nate lifted back up to his feet and the two began to make out again, squeezing on each others bodies as they were both eager for the next step. Pulling away, Marley leaned down and lifted his bottoms. "C'mon let's give them what they been waiting on." He chuckled.

Nate laughed and nodded, "You sure you cool, Marr?"

Marley nodded, "I promise... I ain't even flinch when I saw Brittany just watching us. It's us four now, aight?"

"Aight, baby." Nate nodded and the two headed for the bedroom.

Walking in Niara and Brittany were both laying and cuddled up watching TV. They had Ru-Paul's Drag Race on.