𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓,𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊, 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝟎𝟑𝟐𝟖𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓,
𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊, 𝐃𝐔𝐁𝐀𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐎𝐍
𝟎𝟑𝟐𝟖𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 pool with both their feet kicking in the water the two gossiped about the males for a good hour now

"I cannot believe Nate ass really took that shit like that, I could barely take dick. He's him for real. Himothy." Niara burst out laughing.

Brittany nodded, "Bitch, who you telling. Now I need to see Marr fine ass take that shit. You be playing in his booty don't you?" She grinned at Niara.

Niara pushed her hair behind her ear with a sly smirk, "I mean he mighhhht've let me lick it and put a finger or two in there a couple times." She put her index finger over her lips, "Yeeeeen hear it from me though."

"You love licking a little booty." Brittany chuckled.

"Well call me the booty bandit." Niara stuck her tongue out.

The two laughed together as Brittany nudged her.

The area was starting to become crowded of little kids—who wanted to play, along with their parents so the two ladies decided to get out their way and head to the bar for a couple of drinks.

"So, we never got an answer but do you think Marr gonna agree to the relationship?" Brittany questioned.

Niara shrugged, "Who knows, I guess we'll find out later when they're up." She chuckled, "I think it'll be an adjustment for him of course though. But, I mean he always treated us three like we all belonged to him anyway so it shouldn't be too hard for him."

"I think coming out his biggest struggle for real."

"Me too. The closet been glass the whole fucking time though. Anybody with eyes could see them niggas been hunching." Niara giggled, "He'll come around though."

The girls stayed and chatted for about another hour, having another two cocktails before Niara could notice Brittany was a little too drunk for as early as it was.