high school life

characters: 

characters: 

Name: Myoui Sharon Mina (17 years old) in the 12th grade

Name: Son Catherine Chaeyoung (15 years old) in the 10 grade

(at school on lunch break)

Mina POV: (I decided to do a live stream since I am big on TikTok. I am with With my best friends Momo and Sana).

Mina: "Hello everyone my name Mina and Welcome to my live stream. I am here with my besties Momo and Sana. Say hey guys."

Momo: Hey

Sana: Hey

Mina: "We are on our lunch break and I decide to eat a lunch my mom pack for me. I had Shin ramen with a piece of cheese and juice. Since I have to keep body my shape because i am a trainee under JYP entertainment. As well as Momo and Sana. Hopefully we make it in the same group."

Momo: Mina I think it is time to back to class.

Mina: oh ok. "ok guys it is time to go back to our classes. We will see you guys in the next live stream. Stay tuned. bye guys." 

Momo and Sana: bye.

Mina: bye love you guys. 

(at school)

Chaeyoung POV: (Lunch was over and my best friend Somi and I are heading to our class. I was so happy that me and her was in the same class.)

Somi: Chaeng what you doing after school?

Chaeyoung: I don't know. I have to go to the jyp building for something special.

Somi: what is the special reason? 

Chaeyoung: Well you can't tell anyone. Promise me. 

Somi: Promise

Chaeyoung: So I was chosen to to be in a group with 8 other girls and we are meeting up today. So I have to go after school. Maybe I will meet my true love there. 

Somi: I be forgetting that you like girls Chaeng. But I am so proud of you I can't wait to see you go big. But promise me this. That you won't forget me.

Chaeyoung: I promise.

(So school is over and I heading over to the jyp building)

(next chapter to be announced)

Writers notes: this chapter is short. I hope it. BYE