Chapter 14

—"Hello..."Taehyung said with his normal voice.

"Hello..." It's jungkook who called him .

—"Say why did you call me?" Taehyung asked, he knows that Jungkook wouldn't call him without reason. He never did once before though.

—"Nothing.....i-i just called you be-because you are being late." Taehyung smiled at the thought of Jungkook is asking about him .

—"I have a important work to do. Do you need anything? I can-" He get cut of when Jungkook started to talk.

"Oh I don't need anything just....was waiting for to have dinner together." Jungkook said shyly.

—"Oh..ok kook wait for me, i'll be right there."Taehyung hang on the call immediately not even heard what jungkook wanted to say and smiled. "Let's go home." He said to Yeonjun and Yeonjun is shocked hearing that but he got up and took his things to leave.

'I'll never understand this person.' Yeonjun sighed while looking at Tae.

—"Yes you'll never." Taehyung smirked as he saw the shocked Yeonjun. 'Did he just read my mind?' He thought again. Taehyung left while smirking and Yeonjun following.

***

At home

Jungkook was waiting in his room. Scrolling through the internet.

As soon as Taehyung arrived he straight went to Jungkook's room not bothering to freshen up.

Jungkook's room wasn't locked so Taehyung didn't even knock on the door as he entered the room.

His face lighten up as he saw Jungkook looking at him with a smile. He goes to him and hugged him. Jungkook caught off guard but at last hugged back with a smile.

He likes how Taehyung gives him so much priority. But also he likes to took care of the Childish boy who likes to cling around him.

—"Let's go and eat dinner." Taehyung said after pulling out from the hug.

—"But don't you need to fresh up first?" Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung.

—"Then wait a few minutes more, can you kook?" Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded. "Wanna come with me?"

—"Where?" Jungkook asked.

—"To take a shower." Taehyung winked as he said with a flirty tone.

—"No need, I am already done taking shower." Jungkook said, he was blushing hearing Taehyung's words. Taehyung chuckled and left .

***

At dinning table

They were eating peacefully in silent. Taehyung giving Jungkook more food time to time .

After dinner

—"Wanna sleep in my room?" Taehyung asked to Jungkook. After thinking for few seconds he nodded with a smile. Jin is not around to stop them so why not.

—"Let's go kook." Taehyung dragged him to his room by grabbing his wrist.

But for Jungkook's surprise Taehyung hugs him again after closing the door.

—"I missed you so much Kook." While hugging him tightly Taehyung said.

—"I missed you too. Let's sleep now." Jungkook said while hugging back.

They laid on the bed embracing eachother. Taehyung gave few butterfly kisses to jungkook before closing his eyes.

While Jungkook became more shy and blushed more. His cheeks turned into crimson red. He hid into Taehyung's chest as the hug between them got tighter.

***

Next morning as Jungkook woke up he saw that Taehyung is looking at him with boxy smile. Jungkook also smiles looking at him smiling sweetly.

—"Good Morning kookie." Taehyung said touching Jungkook's cheek with his one hand.

—"Good Morning Taetae." Jungkook also replied with a smile. Taehyung nodded with a 'hmm' in response.

—"You have work today?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head.

—"No I don't, you have?" He asked to Taehyung.

—"Yes I have-" jungkook looked sad . He wanted to spend the day with Taehyung maybe wanted to go to a proper date. "But i'll not go today cause chim is coming today." Taehyung said with his boxy smile.

—"Who is chim?" Jungkook asked . He heard Taehyung talking about this chim before but didn't asked .

—"My bestest friend, You wanna meet?" Jungkook nodded and Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook didn't liked how Taehyung is talking about this chim guy. 'Is he just best friend or more then that?' he thought. 'What are you thinking Jungkook you don't even like him that much that you'll feel jealous of someone.' Jungkook mentally slapped himself.

***

Taehyung is in airport waiting for his best friend, not just friend cousin also.

Park Jimin, same age as Taehyung, height is shorter then Taehyung. He lives in London With his father Park Bogum.

His father is the one who handles Namjoon's business in London. And Jimin also help him in the business.

And they are really trustworthy people because Park Bogum is Jin's own Brother.

Taehyung was waiting for Jimin . As soon as he saw him coming he waved his hand for Jimin to notice. As soon as Jimin saw Taehyung, he ran to him and hugged him.

—"How are you Chim? You didn't had any problem to come right?" Taehyung asked looking to at him. Jimin chuckled after seeing Taehyung worrying about him.

—"I am fine and I didn't had any problem." Jimin said with a smile.

—"Let's go home." Taehyung said and they left after loading jimin's luggage in the car.

***

Well that's it for this chapter.

Thank you so much for 1k reads I am happy the readers are liking my writing 🤗.

Maybe some of you thinking that this story id getting boring but don't worry i'll take a good turn.

And don't forget to comment your opinions.

Love you guys......

Byeeeee

************************************