Chapter 25

—"Ah kookie what are you doing?" Tae was gigging and trying to push jungkook away.

—"You can see what I am doing right?" Jungkook snuggled more into Taehyung's bare chest.

—"But why did you woke me up at middle of the night?" They both was sleeping soundly atleast Taehyung thought that. But suddenly Taehyung felt tingling sensation in his sleep.

Opening his eyes slowly he found himself half naked and jungkook circling his nipple with a finger while looking at him.

—"Kookie....why are you not sleeping." Taehyung asked with his deep husky sleepy voice. And that made jungkook smirk.

—"I am just hungry. You can go to sleep." Saying that jungkook started to lick Taehyung's nipple.

—"Umm kookie hm~" Taehyung moaned and grabbed a handful of Jungkook's hair unconsciously.

—"Ah kookie I am sleepy unnggg~" Taehyung's body trembles when jungkook pinched his left nipple and started to suck right one.

Taehyung was moaning continuously as Jungkook proceed to do even more.

The night goes with skin slapping sounds echoing through the whole room. The moans of taehyung and the aggressive groans of jungkook.

(Yeah not going to give you guys details. Sowwy)

***

—"Taetae please." Jungkook whined as he went for a hug.

—"Stay away from me." Taehyung was furious that he doesn't even let Jungkook touch him.

—"I am sorry taetae, I won't do it again. I promise." Jungkook just whining around Taehyung like a little kid.

After waking up from the sleep Jungkook tried to hug Taehyung. But last night the younger didn't let the older sleep peacefully so Taehyung is sulking from the morning.

—"Go away from my eye sight." Pushing jungkook aside Taehyung proceed to go to bathroom. He is not feeling good for a few days. Maybe because of the stress.

But as he reached near the door knob he lost his balance because of the weakness he is been feeling. But before he meet the floor Jungkook catched him. In the end following Taehyung was good for him.

Holding him in his arms like a bride jungkook took him to bed for rest. Although Taehyung was being still stubborn.

—"Taetae should I call the doctor?" Jungkook showed he is concerned about the older. But Taehyung said that it's just stress so they let the matter slip.

***

—"Stay with me na~" Within just a hour Taehyung's whole mood changed. And now he doesn't want jungkook to go anywhere.

—"Baby i'll be out for just 1 hour." Jungkook tried to convince the childish boy.

—"But bring me tangsuyuk (sweet, sour and crispy pork)." Jungkook nodded and pecked his forehead before going out.

***

—"You sure you don't want me to go with you?" Yoongi who was downstairs with jimin asked. Yes yoongi is maximum time stay at kim mansion.

—"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked as he didn't saw the latter from the morning.

—"He is taking rest. Although he doesn't want to go see a doctor still I am worried." Jungkook stated.

—"What do you mean by that? Is he ok?" Jimin got up and gave a worried look.

—"He said maybe he is stressed you can check on him. I am running late. Bye." With that jungkook stormed outside.

***

Knocking the door knob jimin entered the room. And he saw Taehyung is half laying on the bed and scrolling through the phone.

—"Tae you feeling ok?" As soon as jimin entered the room asked. And Taehyung nodded with a smile.

—"Why didn't you go to office today?" Taehyung asked jimin. Jimin is now working at Taehyung's company.

—"I have a date today. You won't mind my leave right?" Making a cute pout and puppy eyes jimin asked.

—"Oh go but tomorrow you have to come with me for the meeting." Jimin nodded agreeing with Taehyung.

***

—"Be aware no one sees you. He is so famous already." Baekhyun ordered to his peoples.

—"Yes boss."

Within a few minutes they were waiting in the van outside the resturent jungkook was in.

And the moment Jungkook came out and headed to his car those men pulled him into the van. The take out dropped at the road and his car remains where it was. Fortunately no one saw what just happened cause not many people was there.

Jungkook was trying his best to get free but what could he do when 3 people are holding him tightly. And one of them pointing a gun at him also.

'Fuck fuck fuck.....why this shits happens to me always.' Jungkook mentally cursed himself for this.

***

—"Momy where is kookie?" Taehyung started to sulk around jin after finishing lunch.

—"He will come soon don't worry." Trying to reassuring Taehyung's worry.

—"He said he will brought food for me." Taehyung being all childish started to whine.

—"You want me to beat your ass or will you sit silently?" Jin lost his patiences as he scolded his son.

Pouting his lips taehyung stayed like that.

***

That's it for today...

Telling you again I am not good at writing so please if you get bored don't say anything.

Comment your thoughts about my writing skills, good or bad doesn't matter cause not one is perfect in this world.

I am asking for the first time if you like my writing please do vote and follow me for more.

If anyone interested in seventeen you can check my seventeen books too.

Enjoy the beautiful night ik u guys are mostly single but enjoy it with ur partners, parents or siblings.

Chaye or pakode is perfect for today's weather. And a bit of romantic songs, aha best feeling in the lifetime.

I spoke to much hehe

Byeeeeee
Love yaaaa

************************************