three

LEAH'S POV:

We had left Wales after an amazing stay. We visited the Caenarfon and Conwy Castle, which were extremely beautiful. We visited the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff where lots of famous singers and bands have performed. We also went to Snowdonia. All in all, Wales was fun.

Next came Birmingham, where we bumped into Sophia and Liam, who had come down for some fun. Wolverhampton was quite near Birmingham and they even invited us to their respective houses for lunch, but since we were running out of time, we had to politely decline their offer.

Now we were headed to Cheshire since it came before Manchester. Sarah had already called up Harry informing him that we'd be there by afternoon today. She was visibly excited and nervous at the same time. She kept on asking us how long its going to take. It was really cute to see her all giddy and happy.

Niall and I had been texting each other ever since this road trip started. We would have a light talk telling each other how everything's going. I would always smile whenever we texted because he made it really funny. He'd text me random emoji's or random jokes or anything, just to make me laugh.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Sarah squealed, the reason being that we just came across the board that says that we're in Holmes Chapel now. We had entered Cheshire about an hour ago.

We got off the car and posed in front of the board for a picture. We had decided that wherever we go, we will click a picture in front of the signboard. Harry had said that he'll be meeting us there in five minutes.

Since we had nothing to do but wait a few minutes, I took a quick look around and to say Holmes Chapel was beautiful was an understatement. Its was so breathtaking and green. I inhaled deeply and the fresh air that filled my lungs made me feel light and free. It was amazing. This is one of the things that I love about small towns.

Soon enough, Harry had come in his car and he gave us all a big hug, Sarah getting a kiss on the cheek as well, making her turn tomato red. I couldn't help but grin wide.

"Had a comfortable journey?" He asked us.

"It was nice, yes." I replied, preventing myself from telling him how Sarah nearly burst out due to excitement.

"So where do we go first?" Ashley asked him.

"We're first headed out to my house, I guess. Mum made lunch for all of us. She and Gem really want to meet you guys." Harry informed, smiling, his dimples popping.

"She didn't have to do that, really." Alsion said politely.

"Nah, it's fine. She always loves having guests around." He shrugged.

"So how are we going there?" Sarah asked, since there were two cars now.

"How about Sarah go with Harry in his car while the rest of us follow you in our car? We'd have more room like that." I reasoned, trying my hardest not to grin wide. Sarah looked at me with wide eyes, red cheeks and a big smile. She was silently thanking me.

Ashley was being repeatedly nudged by Alison to shut up since she was going to burst out laughing any moment now. Harry looked pleased and happy with my idea. I really think he likes her back.

"I'm fine with it. Its just about half an hour drive to my house. Do you wanna transfer some luggage in my car?" He asked.

"Its alright, Harry. We're comfortable." I smiled and we made our way to our respective cars.

As I sat went to sit at the driver's seat, I saw Harry opening the door for Sarah, ushering her in. What a gentleman!

"Are you two seeing that? He's such a sweetheart." Ashley sighed.