seven

LEAH'S POV:

We had finished up with our roadtrip and it was absolutely smashing. We had so much fun, clicked so many pictures and met so many new people. I met Louis, whom I hadn't met in so long and that had absolutely made my trip. Not to mention I met Niall and his family in Mullingar. It was a real shock, but it was fun.

I still remember back in Mullingar when Niall took me to that place he discovered. His words kept coming back to me: "I had decided I will bring someone special over here. Someone who held a very special place in my heart. Someone whom I can trust."

"I'm still not sure why I brought you here. My gut instincts made me do it."

I still remember how close we were in that moment. I could feel his breath on my face. I almost thought he was going to kiss me, his eyes kept flickering to my lips, but he simply kissed my cheek softly. Still, it sent a wave of current through me.

The shocking part was that even in such a short spam of time, I had grown to trust Niall. It never felt like we met just two weeks ago, although we were in the same University. I don't know what caused me to think this way. I'm not the kind who trusts people easily, but somehow, I trusted Niall. Its still a mystery to me.

Right now we were in our dorms, unpacking all that we had taken there. I hadn't seen Niall today. He had told me he was returning in the evening. We had arrived early in the morning.

"Hey Leah, his about we go for a coffee? All four of us? I could really use some caffeine in my system right now." Ashley proposed.

"Exactly! I need coffee. Why don't we have a coffee maker here?" Sarah whined.

"Alright alright! We're gonna head off to Starbucks in two but where is Alison?" I asked them, shaking my head at my best friends.

"I'd seen her get ready and go out about a while ago. When I asked her where she was going she just blushed and said she'll be back soon." Sarah informed.

Just then, the door opened and in walked a happy and giddy looking Alison. She was actually so happy, I'd never seen her like that before. But when we saw who was with her, our jaws literally dropped. Standing at our dorm door was none other than Nick Smith, the Uni football team captain. (A/N: I imagine Nick as Liam Hemsworth. ❤)

And people might think that he's the football team captain, all hot and sexy so he might be one of those jocks and playboys who sleeps around with every girl, but Nick was the total opposite. He had this sexy body and was extremely hot, girls drool over him but he wasn't of that kind. He was actually quiet and shy and very sweet all around.

"Today was amazing, Nick. Thank you, I'll see you around." Alison smiled at him, blushing slightly as she waved him goodbye.

Nick smiled at her, hugging her tight, giving us a small smile and then ran off to wherever he was going. We three just stood there in awe of what was happening in front of us.