thank you

i just wanted to say thank you for 4k reads and thank you to anyone who stuck around. i really appreciate it.

im not going to lie, at first, it was a bit discouraging to see no one commenting or voting, but it's fine, i got over it. i know it may not be as good as the other treech books ya'll have probably read, but i had fun writing this one. 

i started planning this book back in december and started writing it in word shortly after. i kept it in my drafts for a bit as i was worried that no one was going to read it, but i published it shortly after.

new romantics by achyleses was the one who inspired me want to write my own treech book. i really enjoyed their book and its the only treech book i have read so far (currently reading Raison D'ê·tre by majasverse) 10/10 recommend those two books.

fun fact, this book was also originally a lamina book, but i changed it to treech. the original treech book is "haunted". i enjoyed treech in the book and it was nice to see him on the screen, i just wish they kept some parts of him from the book in the movie.

if you want, you can read my other treech book, "haunted" or my finnick odair book, "i know the end", which will include treech's grandson, elias.

update: 6/24/24

thank you for 10k on this book. i really appreciate it. i know i say that every time, but i truly do appreciate it.

you can also follow my tiktok:
voidvader.wp

here's the playlist to this book. i don't remember if i added it to one of the chapters.

thank you :)

thank you :)

—sabrina <3