Part 3

~~~Angela's perspective~~~

Nyla, Aaron and me are patiently waiting for Tim and Lucy to show up. They are late. Very late. "I think something's going on between them too, haven't yall seen the way they look at each other?" Aaron says with a chuckle. Nyla looks at me and we smirk at each other. "No shit, sherlock! Good job finding that out" Nyla says and giggles. "So yall see it too?" Aaron tries to understand. "Yes Aaron. We see that Chenford slowly gets a real thing!" I couldn't stop crackling. "What's a Chenford?" I heard a familiar voice say. It was Lucy's voice.

~~~Lucy's perspective~~~

"uh nothing. We were talking about uhm...Aaron's new girlfriend." Angela tells us. Aaron looks confused so I didn't really believe her but I didn't think much of it. "What took you two so long?" Nyla looks at us curious. "uhm" Tim and I respond at the same time. "Officer Chen didn't want to go out without taking a shower. But that gave me time to watch the football game" Tim explains. Well he wasn't completely lying. But I still can't stop thinking about this kiss. Holy shit it was so passionate and it felt so right. I have no idea if the second time kissing Tim was wrong or if he liked it just as much as I did. "Yeah well I have to look pretty and fresh when I'm going to see our friends, Officer Bradford!" I couldn't help myself but smirk at my statement.

~~~time skip + Tim's perspective~~~

I'm not gonna lie. I enjoyed the first kiss but the second time Lucy kissed me makes me crazy. Her lips match so perfectly with mine and it felt so right. "Do yall want to grab a few drinks?" I suggest after we discussed those details. "Hell yeah!" Angela answers. After everyone agreed we went to a bar near by. Hours passed and everyone was already tipsy. "Let's play a game!!" Lucy suggests of course. "Nope!" "Please Timmy!! PLEASEEEE" Of course I can't say no to Lucy. I mean look at her! "Yeah we should play Truth or Dare!" Aaron offers. "Ugh fine!" I give in. "You start Angela bc you're longest on the Job!" Nyla says. "Okay, Lucy. Truth or Dare?" Angela asks Lucy. "Truth!" "Okay sooo, have you ever dated a colleague from the LAPD?" Everyone's eyes were on Lucy. I could tell she was feeling a bit nervous. "Yes, I have." WHAT SHE DATED SOMEONE FROM THE STATION? "Who?!" I ask. "John. We dated since the academy. Talia found out and we had to break up bc it wasn't good for our careers. Anyways John is too old for me" Lucy replies giggling. JOHN? seriously? she chose John over me? what the fuck. "Alright so Tim." Lucy chose me. For once. "Dare! I'm not a pussy" "alright! give us your best flirts. Flirt with the waitress the next time she comes to our table!" Seriously? God we literally kissed hours before and she wants me to flirt with other women? "Okay, if that's what you want" I shrug my shoulders and start flirting with the waitress who instantly gained interest. She wanted to go home with me and that's where I had to stop flirting. Thank god the waitress left quickly. The game goes on with harmless things until they weren't so harmless anymore.

~~~Lucy's perspective~~~

"Truth or dare Angela" Aaron asks Angela. "Have you ever thought of kissing someone on this table! Imagine Wesley isn't your husband" God Aaron was clearly drunk. But for my surprise Angela was pretty wasted too. "Oh hell yes!" She answers. I could tell everyone was as shocked as I was. "Omg Ange who!" Nyla asks excited. "Lucy" Angela confesses without any hesitation. "Wait what?!" Both me and Tim spoke at the same time. Tim shifts around in his seat. I can tell he feels a little nervous. "Damn really. Angela?" Aaron asks shocked. "Yeah, it was Rookie day. I saw her getting changed in the locker room and I had some fun fantasies." Angela's confession was really shocking. But it sounds so funny because she is drunk. I don't even know if she means it. The next time it was my turn I chose Dare. "Kiss Angela." Nyla says. "WHAT" Angela says. Tim started smirking. It almost felt like he enjoyed this whole thing. "Alright.." I lean over the table because Angela is sitting in front of me. And then her lips are instantly on mine. I have to admit that she's a really good kisser but that didn't feel as good as when I kissed Tim.

~~~Tim's perspective~~~

Angela and Lucy are kissing right in front of my face. What's actually going on right now! Is this really happening? Omg this is hot. Why does this turn me on. Fuck! "Damn Lucy. You're an amazing kisser girl!" Angela says looking over to me as if she knows what Lucy and I did before we met with them. "Same to you!" Lucy looks at me aswell trying to understand if I'm mad. I'm not mad. I am turned on. And I can feel my pants tighten. That's not good! I can't get turned on by this ugh! "Tim are you okay?" Angela's voice snap me back to reality. "uh yeah, I'm fine. I-I'll go to the toilet real quick." I'm trying to hide the bump in my pants as soon as I'm leaving the table. While I'm walking to the bathroom I hear footsteps behind me.

~~~Lucy's perspective~~~

Tim seems weird so I follow him to the bathroom. "Lucy why are you following me!" he says while turning around. "you seem weird. Are you okay Tim?" "Yeah of course I'm okay. I'm just really wasted." "Oh come on! we should have another drink before you're going to the bathroom." Tim couldn't help himself but agree with me once again. One drink became 5 drinks and I'm really drunk now. I guess he is too. "Chennnn why did you kiss Angela!!!" "Because it was a dare remember!" "You shouldn't have kissed her!" "Why not?" "Because this really turned me on for no reason!" "Wait what? TIMOTHY!" I knew it. I knew he got turned on when Angela and me kissed. "uhm I-" I don't know what to say. I know that he's drunk so maybe it doesn't even mean anything.

~~~Time skip~~~

Angela, Aaron and Nyla took an uber back
to LA. So now it's just me and a really drunk Tim again. I have to carry Tim into the hotel room now even though I can barely walk on my own. "Shit" he says all of a sudden. "What's wrong Timmy" "I told you that I got turned on" "Yeah you did" "Chen we have to talk about it" There's no answer from me this time because I fell asleep on him. "Okay. I guess tomorrow we can talk about it" He whispers and falls asleep aswell.

Authors note: Soooo how did yall like this chapter? Also give me some ideas for the next chapter please!!!🫣❤️Love yall!❤️