Part 5

~~~Tim's perspective~~~

"Pull over, I'm gonna show you that I'm not lying!" I hear Lucy say. Excuse me what? Show me? How? Is this what I think it is? HELLO? "W-What-" Is she serious? "Pull over Tim!" she yells. And with that I pull into a small sideway. "Okay why exactly am I pulling over?!" I don't know what else to say okay. Don't judge me...I'm nervous. "well. You don't believe me that I like you Tim!" So? What is she gonna do now huh? "And how do you think I'm getting convinc-" I get cut off by Lucy's lips crashing on mine. Okay. Wow. I didn't expect her to just kiss me out of nowhere. But I like it. Her lips feel amazingly good on mine. I can feel her opening her mouth slightly so I slowly move my tongue into her mouth. She does the same with her tongue making us fight  for dominance. I can feel my pants tightening already and I think Lucy noticed too. "Luce-" I break away breathless from that sloppy but still passionate and slow kiss."Do you want to move that to the back?" Her question sounds so confident and the way she was whispering it makes my body shiver. I don't even reply but get out as fast as I can and get into the back. "Are you sure about this Lucy? I- I mean we don't have to-" "Tim. I want you. I can't wait any longer. I've been wanting you for such a long time now. Waiting is a waste of time." she whispers into my ear again leaving me desperate. This time I'm the one who leans in first for a kiss. This kiss is more passionate and not so sweet and gentle anymore. Lucy bites my lips gently and god this makes my blood boil. Her touch is everything. My hands slide up and down her thighs. God I want to explore every single bit of her. A soft and quiet moan escapes her lips into my mouth. This sound turns me on even more and my pants tighten more. I feel like my body is on fire. I slowly lift her shirt and so does she with mine and following by that I unzip her pants and take it off leaving her in nothing but her underwear. My eyes travel along her body and I admire everything about it. "Stop staring and kiss me Tim~" she begs. "But you're so beautiful I can't stop staring" I whisper into her ear giving her goosebumps all over her body. She whines and I like the way she wants me already. I love teasing her but I want to kiss her. My lips are back on her's and our tongues move around in our mouths. "Oh-" I gasp as I suddenly feel her hand on my jeans exactly touching the spot where I want and need her most. "someone's excited down there" Lucy giggles and oh my her giggle is the cutest. "May I take these off ?" she asks. Hello!? Is that even a question? I would let her rip them off if that's what she wants. She unzips my pants and pulls them down slowly. Too slow in my opinion but I guess she wants to tease me. That's really mean by the way. "with or without condom?" I ask of course. "without. I want to feel everything of you Tim~" she says while smirking. I kiss her neck while I push her down. A quiet moan escaping her beautiful lips once more. Hearing her enjoying me so much is like heaven. "Tim please. I can't wait any longer!" Lucy begs and I love hearing her voice being so desperate. To be honest I can't wait any longer as well so I pull down her panties and slowly align my dick with her pussy. I look at her for permission to go deeper and she nods. My dick slides in deeper and I push inside her back and forth making her moan desperately. I fasten my pace and kiss her neck. "God Tim-" she lets out with a breath. Going faster and deeper I start panting. Lucy arches her back making me slide into her even deeper. "Fuck Lucy~" My hands slide up and down her body while I keep pushing inside of her. "Ah Tim I'm close!" she whines after a few minutes and I go faster. I doesn't take long to feel her walls tighten around my dick. "Holy shit!" I moan as I come. "FUCK!" she moans. I slow down my pace and pull out while kissing her lips so passionate. "Oh my god!" she speaks breathless. "That was-" "Amazing" I cut her off.

~~~Time skip + Lucy's perspective~~~

"YOU DID WHAT?" Tamara screams excitedly. "Shhh! not so loud! someone could hear us!" I shush her. "Hold on so you not only kissed him but had sex with him in his truck parked on a sideway?" Tamara asks with her eyes wide open. "Yes, but you can't tell anyone okay!" I tell her. "Wait! What about Chris?" she asks. "I broke up with him when we arrived at home." I answer. "Good..was about time.. I didn't like him and you basically cheated on him with your... wait is he your boss now or what is he?" "He's not my T.O. anymore but he's a sergeant which makes him my boss I guess." I say while smiling. "You should ask him out on a date Lucy!" Tamara suggests. "Yeah... but I want him to ask me out..." I really don't want to be the one asking him out. That doesn't feel right. I don't even know if he wants to have a relationship with me. I can't believe I'm saying this! He's my boss but not my boss at the same time... "Tim would have to move out of my chain of command tho IF he wants to date me you know?" I say.

Authors note: Heyyy! how did yall like this chapter!? I hope it wasn't too boring haha I tried to keep the spicy stuff as harmless as possible lol.

I love yall thanks for sticking with me❤️