Part 18

~~~Tim's perspective~~~

Lucy's 7 months pregnant now and it's VERY visible. We told everyone else right after we talked to Grey a few weeks ago and they all congratulated us and were so excited. Angela, Nyla and Lucy keep talking about pregnancy and stuff it's honestly so annoying but I love that she has someone to talk to about it.

I want to propose to Lucy soon. I already bought a ring. I'm just waiting for the perfect moment and since we are planning a beach date today I want to surprise her. Oh and yes, I still hate the beach but Lucy loves it so I'm starting to like it a little bit too. I decided that I could decorate a spot at the beach with red roses and candles. Lucy likes romantic and so do I.

~~~Timeskip~~~

"Are you ready baby?" I ask Lucy while buttoning my shirt. "Hold on, just a little more lipstick" she replies while putting her cherry red lipstick on. It even tastes like cherry so I always appreciate it when she puts it on for date night. "why are you starring at my ass" "I am not!" "You were!" "No I- okay maybe..." I stroke my arm. "You're such a perv Tim Bradford!" Lucy giggles and Oh my god her giggle makes me wanna scream. She's so cute. I grab the ring box while Lucy is getting her bag and as soon as she's back I'm leading her to my car. I open the door for her and give her a small kiss on the forehead. "You're such a gentleman Tim" Lucy blushes and gets in. "And you're my favorite girl in the world" I smile and also get in the car. It's a 20 min ride to the beach so it's not that long. Lucy stares outside the window and glances into the sky. The sun is still up because we wanted to see the sunset and then watch the stars. "I'm so excited for this date! We haven't had a date night in foreverrrr!" Lucy exclaims. "Me too baby. I love spending time with you at the beach." I smile and gently start stroking her thigh. Her face reddens and her grip on her phone tightens. God she loves when I stroke her leg. I think it's a girls thing just like the knee thingy. She's obsessed with it and it's so obvious.

"Awww you prepared all this?" Lucy says with glossy eyes. "Of course, it's going to be a special night" a smile forms on my lips. "The sun is almost down" I whisper and Lucy starts to eat the food while smiling. It doesn't take long until sunset. My god it's beautiful. The sky has so many beautiful colors in it. "So beautiful Tim" "Just like you Lucy" I think it's time for the proposal. I am so fucking nervous she's gonna say no or needs more time. Oh my god what if she says no! Ugh! Come on Bradford you got this!! It's just a question! Lucy looks at the sky and looks so relaxed. I take the chance to get on one knee and pull out the ring. "Omg Tim have you seen this-" She says while turning around. She gasps and I look up at her. "What are you doing" "Lucy I love you as deep as the ocean runs to the very top of the highest mountain peak and as endlessly as the blue sky raptures on forever. I can't imagine a life without you. Bringing another life into this world means so much to me and I can't wait to be the daddy of Noah Bradford-Chen. I want to spend forever with you so will you give me the honor and make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I hold up the ring and wait for her response nervously. "Yes Tim! Omg! I thought you'd never ask! OMG! YES!" Lucy tears up and I put the ring on her finger. "Good" tears building up in my eyes. Happy tears. I get up and kiss her on the lips passionately. "The ring is beautiful Tim!" Lucy stares at it and blushes. "Everything for my fiancé." I kiss her again and then hug her.

~~~Timeskip +Lucy's perspective~~~

"NO WAY!" Tamara screams and jumps around in the living room. "YOU'RE ENGAGED!?" "Yes we are! I'm so happy Tam!" I smile and she looks at the ring. "So beautiful...good job Tim!" she looks at Tim. "Thanks T" Tim smiles at her. I'm making eggs and pancakes for breakfast while Tim is making coffee and Tamara is cleaning the living room. Suddenly I feel dizzy and nauseous. "Babe can you put some berries on top of my pancakes?" Tim asks. It sounds so dull tho. "Baby?" he looks at me and instantly rushes over helping me stand up. "Baby are you dizzy again?" he asks and I nod while dropping an egg. "Aw baby come let's sit you down over here" he says while dragging me to the couch. "Should I get some water?" Tamara asks and Tim nods. "It happens very often lately hm?" Tim looks at me and strokes my face. "Yeah I'm sorry it's the pregnancy. Noah is not the most relaxed baby you know?" I want to giggle but sigh instead. "I bet he's just like his daddy. He won't stop touching his mommy." This made me giggle and Tim smiles. "Here I've got some water Lu" Tamara hands me the glass of water and I drink it. "Pregnancy is not easy. It's so hard and I can'z imagine how hard giving birth is...I'm so scared Tim" I admit and Tim holds my hand. "Aw Lucy, I'll be there by your side holding your hand and never letting go until Noah is taking his first breath. You don't have to be scared baby. Everything is going to be alright Lucy" Tim assures me and I love when he does that. It makes me feel so comfortable and safe around him. "Thank you Timmy now kiss me already" I say and he kisses me softly. Tamara shifts around nervously and then finally speaks up."Speaking of kissing..."

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm sorry for letting you wait 5 damn days for the new chapter. I know it's short and not that interesting but keep up! It's gonna get more chapters soon!

Thank you for everything!
Yours,
Chrissu❤️