Part 4

It's the next day and Lucy gets woken up by Tim moving around a lot. A sigh escaped Lucy's mouth and she grabs her phone to check the time. "Holy shit-" Lucy says seeing that it's already 10:30 am.

~~~Lucy's perspective~~~

It's already 10:30 and I'm a little bit hungover. When I turn my head to check on Tim, he's not in bed anymore. "T-Tim?" no response. Although I heard noises coming from the bathroom so I didn't even hesitate to check the bathroom. "Tim are you in there?" I ask while knocking. "Y-Yeah.." I hear an exhausted voice thru the bathroom door. "Can I come in, or are you busy in there?" I know he had a lot to drink yesterday and was even more wasted than I was, so I assume he's hungover as shit. "Come on in" This time his voice is more raspy. I'm not gonna lie. This raspy voice is really hot. Anyways I open the door as soon as I got an response from him and I can't help myself but giggle. He's sitting on the bathroom floor in front of the toilet with his head resting on the toilet seat. "Stop. This is not funny! I feel sick!" he whines. "You're not sick dummy. You're hungover. Damn you were drunk last night!" a mischievous smirk escapes my lips. "Hold on- did we..." he asks looking concerned at me. "God no! if we did you would definitely remember!" I wink at him. "Would it really be so bad if we did tho?" I'm sorry what. Did he really jut say that? No way. "I didn't say that. I'm just saying you wouldn't be able to keep your hands to yourself all day if you'd remember." I think I saw him smirking but I'm not sure. "Oh yeah. Now- get out- I need to-" he stutters as he leans towards the toilet and gags. I can't stop laughing at him.

~~~Tim's perspective~~~

I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself. Pfff. She doesn't even know what she's talking about! I can behave myself very well! "Chen! bring me some aspirin and water please!" "Yeah calm down I'm getting it already" At the time she manages to finally find aspirin I'm already back in bed. "Tim? Oh there you are, I thought you'd never stop throwing up in there!" I roll my eyes at her and take the aspirin. "Drunk Tim is funny tho." As always. She breaks the silence. But I'm glad since this was a really akward silence right now. "Oh is he?" Damn that smile that escaped her lips while I said that was magical. "Guess what he told me!" she says with a smirk. Oh god. What did I do now? Well what did my drunken self do! Then it hit me. Oh shit. "Uhm about that...I was going to talk to you but you fell asleep on my chest." Yes I am ashamed. Why wouldn't I be? I told her I got turned on when she kissed my best friend yesterday. I'm so fucked. "It's okay calm down. God you old people seriously shouldn't be drinking that much. You're pretty sensitive today Tim." "I'm not old!" "Yeah whatever" I hear her mumble under her breath.

~~~Lucy's perspective+Timeskip~~~

"Why didn't you stop me from kissing you yesterday?" I shouldn't have blurted that out but I did anyway so either Tim rejects me now and I'm heartbroken or he confesses his feeling for me. Which would be great by the way. "I don't know honestly, I mean I did hesitate when you asked me to kiss you but I didn't expect you to kiss me instead. That was a quick move. I couldn't push you away even if I wanted to." he says. Does he even have feeling for me or does he want to push me away and go back to normal as soon as we get back to L.A.? "Tim...do you have fee-" I get interrupted by his phone ringing. Dammit. I bet it's Angela ruining the most amazing moment again. She always does that and somehow she always manages to know when it gets interesting between Tim and me. "Oh. Okay yeah. Sure no big deal!" he says and hangs up shortly after. "Angela says Claire's guys + Claire got arrested by police officers at the casino today." Tim informs me. Good that means we can go back to normal and head home... And just ignore the fact I kissed my boss twice? I mean he's not my T.O. anymore but still a sergeant which means he technically still is kind of my boss. Am I overthinking or did I really fall for him this time? I already thought I fell for him before but then I met Chris and... Shit. Chris! I forgot about having a boyfriend at home! I CHEATED ON HIM! "why so nervous Chen?" "Nothing...let's pack our stuff and head home. I'm tired!" I reply.

~~~Time skip~~~

The drive home was filled with silence so I decided it might be a good idea to put on some music. "Chen" huh? did he say my name? "Huh? Yeah?" "We need to talk about it." "talk about what Tim?" "Me getting the hots for you lately" he simply says. Wait what? Am I dreaming? Or am I dead and going to heaven right now?? "T-The hots for m-me?" Yes I am blushing. I'm red as a tomato. Thank god he didn't take his eyes off the road. "Yeah I mean. You turned me on at the bar yesterday Lucy. I know I shouldn't feel this way. But I do and I really tried to push this feelings away for a long time now." Tim Bradford aka my boss aka sergeant is confessing his feelings to me right now. When did life become so much better? "Tim. I feel the same way and I seriously need to break up with Chris. I don't think I still have feelings for him. But I do have feelings for you Tim." And there I am blushing again. "really?" seriously? I confessed my feelings for him too and all he can say is 'really?' ugh. "Pull over. I'll prove you that I'm not lying!" I say and I immediately regret saying this because I'm still with Chris and... god this is harder than I expected it to be.

authors note: HEY! thanks for reading! Please give me some ideas!! I'm running out of Ideas already!

Hope you liked this chapter❤️