Part 19

~~~Lucy's perspective~~~

"Speaking of kissing..." Tamara speaks up and Tim look at me then at Tamara with a confused look. "What did you do?!" Tim looks worried. "Uh well me and Jessie....we kissed and...we ended up having our REAL first time together." she explains while blushing. "Wait really?" My eyes widen. "Why the hell are you telling us this?" Tim scoffs. "Sorry Dude! I just felt like this is a really nice thing. I'm really proud of myself." Tamara blushes. "But I wouldn't sit there if I was you..." she adds while pointing at the spot on the couch where Tim's sitting. Tim immediately jumps up and grimaces. "That's really nice Tam! how was it?" I giggle. "WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW THAT?" Tim freaks out. "Calm down baby I just feel like Tamara should have the feeling that she can talk to us or me about stuff like that. She deserves to have someone like that." I explain and sit down next to Tamara.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I'm 9 months pregnant and my baby belly is HUGE.

I'm laying in my bed and can't sleep, while Tim snores like a rhino. With a grunt I get up and walk to the kitchen to make myself tea, since this always calms me down. Suddenly I feel an immense Pain in my belly and hold onto the kitchen counter. "Fuck!" I mutter. "Baby? are you okay???" Tim rushes to me and holds my arm to help me steady myself. "Mmmm I'm ok" Tim looks at me with a look of disbelief. "Is it the baby?" he asks and I shrug. "I don't know but it hurts...like a bitch" I whine. Then there it is. The sound of water hitting the floor. I immediately know that that's my water that just broke and I look at Tim. "Baby was that- are you- is it-?" he freaks out. "Yes that was my water...I think it's time.." "ARE YOU GOING INTO LABOR?" he asks wide eyed. "Y-Yes Timmy I think so..." "Shit we gotta go!!!" He runs off to grab the bags we already prepared for the hospital and grabs his keys. I hold my belly while following him out of the apartment. "h-how are you feeling?" he asks while guiding me to the car. "Could be better" atleast I'm still funny even while I'm going into labor. He opens the car door for me and helps me sit in. Then the cramps slowly start to kick in. My breathing gets heavier and I'm feeling a little anxious and nervous. "We got this baby, I'm here!" Tim assures me and smiles at me while gently squeezing my hand.

~~~at the hospital~~~

"Doctor! we need help! My fiancé is going into labor!!" Tim yells and with that a doctor and a few nurse rush to us. They sit me down in a wheelchair and wheel me into a room. The room looks cute and tidy. There are butterflies and teddy bears painted on the wall. The nurses lift me onto the bed and give me some IV's. "It's gonna be alright baby. We got this! You're the strongest girl I know!" as Tim says this all I can do is smile at him and fighting the happy tears that are building in my eyes. The cramps are getting worse with every minute and I hold onto Tim's hand tightly.

About 3 hours pass until the cramps get worse and the cervix is open 10 cm. "We can start with the birth now" the doctor says and my heart skips a beat. I really was prepared for giving birth and stuff but now that it's reality...I've never been more nervous in my life. The only thing that keeps me from getting up and running away is Tim (and my cramps tbh). Tim is the sweetest. He's holding my hand the whole time and it makes me feel so much better. The doctors get ready to help me give birth and it doesn't take long when another bad cramp comes along. "Alright Ms. Chen we need you to push when we tell you to do so, is that clear?" The doctor says and I nod in response. "Push!" he says and I push. The pain is getting worse with every push. "come on baby you need to push! our little sergeant is almost out. I'm here princess...you got this!" Tim says while rubbing circles on my hand. After a few pushes the doctor speaks up again. "You're doing great Ms. Chen! The head is already out...You need to push again okay!" I push and scream in pain. With every push I feel the baby coming out more. Tim's hand squeezes me even tighter when he sees the head. I push a few times more when I hear the crying of a baby. My heart immediately melts and I'm relieved that the pain is over. "You did it!! You really did it baby!" Tim says with tears in his eyes.

"Can I see him?" I ask while I try to catch my breath. The doctor hands me my baby boy and I instantly start to cry. "Hey Noah Bradford-Chen" I greet him while stroking his tiny cheek. "Here" I hand Tim the baby. Tim doesn't hesitate and takes Noah while crying. I barely see Tim cry and it makes me so happy that he is so happy for our baby boy. "He's beautiful just like his Mommy" He says and kisses Noah's forehead.

A/N: HEY GUYS!! Sorry for not posting in a while but life decided to fuck me. Anyways I'm back😌✌🏻. What did we think of this chapter????🤨
Thanks for sticking with me!!!
Love,
Chrissi❤️🤗