Part 10

~~~Tim's perspective~~~

As soon as we arrive at her apartment I pick Lucy up while making out with her in the elevator. "I can't wait any longer" Lucy whispers into my ear. I kiss her even harder and she struggles to open the door while kissing me. "I got it." I take her keys and unlock the door. We're stumbling into her apartment while making out. I put her on the counter and kiss her neck. "Ehem." I heard a familiar voice pretend to clear her throat. Lucy quickly pulls away and looks at the direction it came from. Tamara. Shit.

"Uh it's not what it looks like!" Lucy tries to explain. I feel myself blushing like a child. "Hey yo. It's cool. I mean I can head out and sleep at my friends house if that's what you want?" Tamara suggests. Honestly I hoped that Lucy would say yes to Tamara's suggestion but of course she didn't. "N-No you can stay...I mean I could cook you some dinner." Lucy says. "No I'm good. I'm not hungry anymore" Tamara giggles while walking into her room and closing the door. "What now?" I ask Lucy. "I mean... Are you still in the mood?" she asks and I nod. "Then I don't see a problem here Timmy" she leans in for another kiss. My pants tighten just by her words. I kiss her back and slide my tongue into her mouth once more. My hands make their way down to her ass and I squeeze it gently. Lucy's hands travel along my shirt and she starts to unbutton it. She takes off my shirt and I do the same to hers. I admire her beautiful body for a second. "God you're beautiful." I whisper and she smiles and kisses me again. I throw her shirt somewhere in the room and I don't care where I threw it. I walk her into her bedroom and close the door.

"Are you sure about this Lucy? I don't want to hurt you!" I make sure. "I'm ready Tim. If it hurts I'm going to let you know of course. Now let me take care of that little friend of yours. He seems to be excited!" she giggles while looking down at the bump in my pants. With that she slides my pants down and throws them away. "You don't have to if you don't want to Luce" I look down at her. She just smirks and puts her hand inside of my underwear. I gasp at her touch and she finally removes my underwear as well. The look on her face. She looks so evil and hot. Her hands start to move and I flinch. She pumps her hand up and down and fastens her pace with every pump. "Shit-" escapes my mouth. "You like that huh?" "Fuck yeah keep going baby." I tell her and she goes even faster. My breathing gets faster and I can hear myself moan quietly. I'm almost there. Just a litttttleee more. "Ah keep going baby!" And boom. "FUCK!" I exhale and Lucy giggles. Her hands are covered in my come and she brings her fingers up her mouth and licks it. Fuck that's hot. "I- I think that was the best handjob I've ever had!" I say while struggling to catch my breath. "You're welcome, now make me feel good or I'll never do that to you again!" She whispers in my ear. Well it's more like a moan. "Understood" my hands travel down her waist and I push her onto her bed. Her panties are soaking wet. "Damn you really got the hots for me don't you?" Her smirk told me everything I need to know. I push her panties aside and slowly slide my dick into her pussy while kissing her neck. "Tell me when it hurts okay baby." I go back to kissing her neck leaving a big hickey as she moans and nods. I gently push in and out of her. Lucy's breathing get's faster and she grips onto my back. "Is this okay?" I ask her. "Faster please!" she moans and I go faster. According to her whines I go faster and faster. "You're doing so good baby!" she yells out and grips even more onto my back leaving scratches all over it. Oh my god. I'm about to come again. "Tim- I'm close! Faster!" She whines and I go faster. Her walls instantly tighten around my dick and I release inside of her. Leaving both of us panting I pull out and kiss her lips. "You did so good." Lucy tells me. "So did you babygirl" We lay down in her bed panting loudly. "I've missed you inside of me Tim" she crackles.  "Oh is that so?" "Yeah" we giggled.

~~~Timeskip~~~

"Do you think I can get pregnant again?" she suddenly asks while we're watching Top Chef. "Look I'm going to be honest with you. The bullet damaged your uterus a bit so I'm not sure but we will keep trying okay? I promise I'll do everything to make it work. You've got my word Luce." I try to hide they tears that build up in my eyes. "Aw Tim don't cry..." and with that the tears fell. "Come here" she hugs me tightly and I cry into her shoulder. "Hey...is everything okay out here?" Tamara checks on us. I ignore her and keep crying because I never cry and I have to let it out at some point. "Tim..." Lucy says. "Do you need anything?" Tamara whispers to Lucy and she shakes her head. I assume she said no. "What about this Tim, I'm going to buy another pregnancy test tomorrow while on patrol and then we'll see okay?" Lucy suggests. I look at her with my puffy red eyes. "That would be amazing." I reply.

~~~Timeskip+Lucy's perspective~~~

"Hold on WHAT?" Angela screams at Nyla. "What happened?" I ask. "Nyla slept with Donovan on Halloween 2 years ago!!" she squeals. "WAIT THE EX HUSBAND?" I ask and Nyla nods feeling ashamed. "Damn Nyla." I laugh. "Well...I have to get the war bags now. I'll see you in the shop Angela." I'm excited because I am allowed to ride with Angela again.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I run out of the grocery store back into the shop. "What are you hiding behind your back Lucy Chen" Angela says. "Nothing." "Show me or I'll tell Grey that you lied to a detective!" she threatens. "Oh my god! Okay Okay!" I hesitate but give in and show her that I bought a pregnancy test. "Holy shit. Are yall trying to get pregnant again?" She asks and I shrug. "Tim had a breakdown yesterday. He thinks I can't get pregnant again." I explain while fighting the tears building up in my eyes.

A/N: Hey! I hope you liked this chapter!❤️
If you have any requests just lmk!
Love,
chrissi💕🧸