Part 13

~~~Lucy's perspective~~~

"Oh my god! It's your birthday on Saturday!" Tamara screams in excitement. "In fact it is yeah" I giggle. "Are you throwing a party?" she asks. "I invited a few people to go out clubbing with me. You can come too if you want!" "Lucy. I'm 18." "right but maybe I could sneak you into the club" I smirk. "Well...it would be fun I guess" Tamara giggles. "YAY!" we hug.

~~~Tim's perspective + Timeskip~~~

Great. The coffee machine is broken again. I shake it and move it around aggressively. "Stop! the coffee machine has feelings too Tim!" Lucy's soft voice says. "Everytime I'm in need of coffee it's broken!" I sigh. "no it's not!" Lucy presses a button and it works. Of course it does whenever she touches it. It's kinda like my body and my dick. Everytime she touches my body it works and get heated. I giggle to myself. Lucy faces me and her shirt is showing A LOT. I can't help myself but stare at her boobs with my mouth slightly open. "Like what you see Bradford?" she says seductively. "Actually I do yes." I reply. "I'll be in the shower now" she says and walks off winking at me. "No wait! Please I want to join!" "Tim! You know our rule!" Ugh I hate that I was the one suggesting rules in our relationship. "No?" I innocently shrug. "No sharing showers when I'm on my period." "Wait you're on your period again?" I look sad. "Yeah...I'm sorry.. I really thought it will work this time Tim.." she looks down. Who thought trying to get pregnant could be so hard.

~~~Timeskip + Lucy's perspective~~~

My room is a mess. I'm standing in front of the mirror trying to find the perfect dress for the club. "Are you ready Luce?" Tim asks from the living room. "Almost!" I yell back while putting a black dress on. It emphasizes my curves and to be honest I look really hot. I grab my purse and walk to the living room. Tim's jaw drops. "Can't we just stay here? I would really love to rip that dress off" He says smirking. "Ew gross!" Tamara gags while walking out of her room in a hot dress aswell. "Damn you look sexy!" I compliment her. "Thank you, so do you!" she swirls around. "Your outfit is missing a little something Lucy." Tim says and hands me a small box. It's a necklace. A really beautiful and cute one. I tear up a little and let him put it on. "Happy birthday baby" he says and gives me a quick kiss.

"Do you think you can get me in there?" Tamara asks. "Of course we can puppy now act normal!" Tim snaps at her. The security guards check our ID's and Tamara's fake one and we all get in. Inside there are already a few others waiting for us. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!" they yell drawing everyone's attention to me. "Thank you guys!!!" I blush.

~~~Timeskip~~~

"Is this your first time drinking?" Tim asks Tamara. "Yeahhhhh" she replies already feeling tipsy. "I'll be in the bathroom" she adds while walking off. I nod and look at Tim. "You're handsome as hell in that tux" I giggle. "Thank you Mrs Bradford" My eyes widen at what he just called me. "You know we're not married right" I giggle and he does too.

~~~Tamara's perspective~~~

I head to the bathroom and there's this girl. She has brown hair and green eyes. She's really beautiful. "Hey" I say. "Hi you" she replies. "You're really pretty." I blurt out feeling my cheeks redden. "oh really? You're hot too" "Hey I didn't say you're hot I said you're pretty...well you are hot but- Ugh I'm Tamara by the way!" I stop myself from saying something more embarrassing. "I'm Jessie" she smiles softly. "can I buy you a drink Jessie?" I ask and I'm pretty sure that's the alcohol speaking. "I'd love that Tamara" Jessie winks at me. Oh my god. What am I doing? Why did I offer her a drink? I'm not even into girls! Or am I?

We laughed at jokes and drank a few drinks + a few (or a lot) shots. I think I'm drunk. "You're really cute Tamara, I like your freckles." Jessie compliments me. I can feel my face redden. She strokes my hair and cups my face with her hands. She's moving closer and closer until we're only inches apart. Omg! I look at her lips and lick my own. "would you mind if I kiss you?" she asks so soft and still so seductively. "Not at all" I whisper. With that her lips crash onto mine and I come even closer. "Bathroom?" I ask pointing into the direction where the bathroom is. She nods and interlaces her fingers with mine pulling me towards the bathroom. I look around if someone is there and press my lips onto hers again. This time we lose control of that kiss and it gets more heated. Her tongue searches for entrance to my mouth and I let her in swirling my tongue around hers. Soft moans escaping her lips. This sound turns me on even more and I start to explore her body with my hands. Jessie breaks the kiss and looks at me her lips parting slightly as if she wants to say something but the door opens. "Oh hey girls!!!" a very drunken Lucy and Tim enter the bathroom. I roll my eyes. "Tamara!!! We've been searching for you for so long now!!" Tim says. "I uhm- I'm busy" I smirk at Jessie. "Omg- Are you-" Lucy shrieks. "Let's go find another place to fuck baby" she adds while looking at Tim.
"Omg! I'm so sorry Jessie" I exhale after they left. "Don't worry baby, I was gonna call an uber anyways" she winks at me. "Wait can I get your number? I want to see you again." I ask confidently and she hands me her phone as I type in my number. I put myself as 'hot freckle chick' in her phone and hand it back to her giggling. "You could come to my place tho...I mean Lucy aka the drunk lady who walked in on us will be there but she's so drunk she'll probably pass out as soon as she gets home" I suggest. "Are you asking me to spend the night with you baby?" she smirks and agrees on going home with me.

~~~Timeskip + Lucy's perspective~~~

I move around in my bed feeling the pounding in my head. "Uhhhh" I groan. "Hm..." Tim's sleepy voice answers. "I'm never drinking again" I groan and he laughs at me. "mhm yeah totally" he laughs. "I'll go make breakfast and you better help me baby!" he adds. "Mh of course" I mumble as I get up and walk into the kitchen. Tim gets a pan and the ingredients for pancakes. The door to Tamara's bedroom opens but it's not Tamara who walks out. An unfamiliar but yet so familiar woman walks out in Tamara's shirt. "Woah- Who are you!" Tim looks at her. "Hey, you're the drunken people who walked in on us yesterday" Jessie giggles. "I'm Jessie" "Baby I told you to- oh heyyyy" Tamara walks out looking at me and Tim.  "Hi we just had the pleasure to meet your?" "uhm" Tamara looks at Jessie unsure of what to say. "Girlfriend" Jessie says. "oh wow- I didn't expect that." Tamara looks at Jessie so confused.

A/N: Hey! I know I'm very active right now haha❤️😋 I love you all!!!! I hope yall liked this chapter, I thought it would be cool to write more about Tamara in this chapter.😅❤️
love,
chrissi