"Thank you"💋😘

(1034 words😜)
            Steves pov:(again)
Since gracie had fallen asleep. She wanted me to stay with her. Which i did because i didn't  wanna leave her anyways.

I woke up, and gracie was still asleep. Then it hit me. I was supposed to go back to the curtis lastnight after i told them i would but i stayed instead.  It was only the peak of 7am and i didn't wanna wake her up. So i went back too sleep.

Couple Hours later
Gracie was shaking me awake, "Steve...Wake up" she shook me a bit more before she planted a kiss on my cheek.  
After she continued to shake me and all, i finally woke up,
"Good morning beautiful" i said in a raspy voice, i stretched my arms out "you sleep good?" i added.
"I slept well..but how are we in my room? i thought we were at the Curtis last night" she asked.

I sighed, "you fell asleep in my lap so i made pony go and get you a blanket so you would be cozy. Then you slept for a few hours until i finally took you home. Your mom showed me the way here and i but you to bed and you asked me to stay. So i stayed cus you wanted me too. You fell asleep on me" i explained to her.

"How sweet of you" she said in a tone that sounded like she was taking to a baby, which caught me off guard.
She got up off of me, "Imma go get dresses ok?" she started to walk off, "Shower?" she added.
"Yeah" i got up and followed her as she led me to the bath room down the hall.
"Here's a towel and rag, I'll started the shower" she handed the towel and rag to me. She then leaned over to turn it on.

"I'll be in my room when your done ok?" she said before she headed out the door closing it behind her.

She didn't have to do that. I mean i could have waited, but she offered and i don't wanna be rude   I didn't want to leave the water running for too long so i got undressed and hopped in. I let out a sigh of relief, the water was so warm and toasty. It felt so good i'll admit it, It's way better than the Curtis house and mine.

I washed my face, body, and hair. I may or may have not danced some too. I was only in there for about 15 minutes i want to say. I got out and completely dried my body off before i got dressed again. I rapped the towel around my neck to dry my hair as i walked into gracie's room.

As i walked into gracie's room i had the towel on my head rubbing my hair around the place. Gracie had stopped what she was doing.
"Need some help buddy?" she laughed at me.
"Maybe" i mumbled loud enough for her to hear.
She grabbed my hand and led me back to her bed. She pushed my shoulders to sit as i sat down.

"Got any grease?" i chuckled. She smirked and laughed, "yeah i got some, let me go get it real quick" she got up quickly running to the bathroom.

"Here" she threw it from across the room.
"Ah.. Not so fast" she snatched it from my hands. I had already had it open and was fixing to put it in my hair when she stopped me.
"Finishing drying your hair honey" she said as she jokingly and aggressively dried my hair with the towel again.
"ok ok is that necessary?" i questioned her.
"Yes it is" she smiled.
I love seeing her smile. It was so pretty and beautiful just like her.

"All right come on let's go to the Curtis house ok?" i suggested and she agreed. We both ran downstairs and went outside after we slipped our shoes on.
I opened the door for her then went to open mine and start the car.

We arrived at the Curtis in no time. Only took about 5-10 minutes to get there. I turned the car off, went outside and opened Gracie's door for her. She thanked me as we both walked into the house. Like usual everyone was very except for Darry and sometimes soda, Darry was at work. But everybody else was home.
"Where'd you go last night? thought you were coming back" Soda asked as we both sat on the couch.
"I was with Gracie last night" i replied, "and what did y'all do?" i heard a voice speak but it wasn't sodas. It was Dallas.
"Don't even. We went to bed that's all" i pointed to him and every one else and shrugged my shoulders.
"Yeah uh huh" he took a drag outta his cigarette.
The rest of the day we ended up just hanging out together like I normally would do. We watch TV , we went out to eat. Dallas and two bit went out to cause trouble per usual. so I took Gracie to the DX so I could show her a few things about working on the car even though she said that she knew something's, but i still wanted to teach her more.

"woah. that was a hard fix" I said, As I swiped my hand across my forehead.
"sure was wasn't it?" gracie replied laughing.
"Steve?" Gracie hesitated to ask.
"Yea-" I started to say, but before I could finish my sentence to Gracie came up and gave me a big kiss on the lips.
" what was that for?" I pulled back.
" it was a thank you!" she smiled as she replied.
" thank you for what?" I was confused.
" A thank you for everything you've done. A thank you for being the best boyfriend ever that I can ask for" she smiled real big.
I couldn't help it, I went back in and gave her another kiss that felt like we had been kissing forever.
"I love you gracie"
"I love you too Steve"

(i'll finished tmr i just needed to post a quick one.) 😅😌🔥🦅🎀🥵😍. We love steve. (johnny more)