"Is that even a question?"

(pretty short srry 740 words)

It was another typical summer morning. I had woken up like I do around the same time around seven every day. I remember what happened yesterday between me and Steve I still can't believe it happened. (guys I'm lost😭)

But I'm not gonna worry too much about it. It's not that big of a deal, right? After I had woken up, I got dressed brush my teeth did my hair all of that good stuff. I was thinking about going back over to the house to hang out with them for a bit and hopefully Steve's there. which he normally is. But that's no surprise. I know how his home is. 

******************************
fast-forward to the Curtis house
*****************************

I walked up onto the front porch and open the door. There always leave the door unlocked in case one of the game numbers need need something or they're in trouble.
In the living room, two bit sat on the floor, eating cake with Steve. while Dally and Johnny sat on the couch and pony was reading in the kitchen. darry and soda are both off to work. They both work throughout the summer.

" hey, Gracie!" I heard of familiar voice say, it was Steve.
" hey Steve!" I excitingly said, as I sat next to him.
" you want some cake?" two-bit asked with his mouth full of cake.
"Ummm..no thanks buddy. I'm good" I politely declined. He destroyed his Schroeders and shoved the piece. He tried, offering me into his mouth while watching Mickey Mouse. Lord, he acts like a four-year-old that's in the body of 18-year-old.

"Hey steve where were you yesterday afternoon? Soda was lookin for ya after you left to DX" I heard Dally say from behind us on the couch.
" oh yesterday I was at the dingo with Gracie" Steve replied, not taking his eyes off the TV that Mickey Mouse was on.
(I suck at this. Like oml🤪🥜)
"Oh really?" i heard dally say back in a mischievous 😏 tone.
(oh lord. why am i like this)

"Dally don't even. Your gonna scare her away for Pete's sake" Steve gave him a cold stare.
"All right all right" he finally let up.
Steve turned to me "sorry bout that" he got up and reached for my hand.
(I need help. I don't know what I'm doing.)

I put my hand in his, and he helped me up. " it's all right." I said, as I followed him.
"where are you going?" I questioned.
" just wait, you'll see" he said, pulling my hand and leading me somewhere.

I ended up falling Steve as he dragged me to this bridge. But this is different than a normal bridge. It was just in the perfect spot where you could overview the pretty rivers that the sunset glow on surrounded by the beautiful tulips that were colorful as the northern lights.  (I feel like a poet right now.😔🔪)
"What's all this" I was shocked.
" I passed yesterday coming to meet you at the DX. I had to bring you here because it reminded me of you." Steve replied, while looking out into the river.

I was too stunned speak. it was really beautiful and so think that this reminds him of me changes the whole perspective. I don't know what Steve saw me. That was so special. They reminded him of this beautiful place with the bridge he brought me to.

" it sure is pretty ain't it?" I chuckled.
" it sure is" Steve smiled at me.
but before I could come up with something else to say, Steve leaned in and gave me a kiss. 
" what is this?" I pulled back.
Steve had a confused look on his face " what do you mean?" he sternly asked.
" what is this? what is us!...i mean after what happened last night. Are we something?" i blurted.
"I don't know" he combed his hair with his hand.
"Do you want to be something?" he murmured.
my eyes widened. Hold up, I thought 'did Steve Randall just asked me if we wanted to be something?'

"Yes! is that even a question?" i eagerly said as I went to hug him.
"Alright then" he said before pulling me back into another kiss.

(guys I'm lost right now and I have no idea what I'm doing with this chapter so I got to end it right here and I'll finish this tomorrow. Sorry if it sucks by the way!!!)