"Yes!"

3 years later.......
GRACIES POV:
i woke up to steve telling me he was going to be extra busy today but would be back later and needed me to dress up by 6pm, so i told him goodbye and i wound see him then.
And i went back to sleep for a bit.

It was now currently 4pm and i had 2 hours to get ready. First would be my make up, i don't know what i'm doing. i looked at some magazines that i had to get a reference of some make up ideas to try out. I found this really natural style look that would be perfect, even though i don't know why he wants me all dressed up.

My makeup only took 30-40 mintues to do which isn't that long compared to others i know that take 2 hours....

it was time for me to start on my hair. I was going for a blow out curled kinda look. I put rollers in to let sit while i choose a dress to wear.
I had many options but i couldn't choose, so i called my friend to ask for help.
"Lenard's residents speaking, how may i help you?" the phone asked.
"Hey it's gracie...is Leah there??" i asked holding a dress inspecting it.
"Yes i'll put her on the phone......Leah speaking, what'd you need!?!" she asked me. "mmmhm i need help picking out a dress.....pink, blue, or cremè?" i asked Leah.
"Cremè one but what for?"
"Steve told me to dress up for when he got back...i have no clue" i picked up the cremè dress.
"Ooooooo i wonder what he has planned..." she said mischievously.
"Probably out to eat maybe? i'll find out later. Thanks for helping!" i replied
"Yea see ya!" the phone then hung up.

I held up the Cremè dress Leah suggested i wear. It was really pretty. mid length, and flowy but silky too. "I hope steve likes this" i talked to my self. I slid the dress on, it was a perfect fit. Now i had to just have some shoes to go along with it.
Maybe my white flats? or my heels? maybe even my sandals? I couldn't decide so i tried them all on. The flats were my favorite but i also liked the heel. The sandals didn't match the theme. So it's either the heels or Flats.....Flats for sure, i like em better anyways. I set them aside for when it gets closer to 6.

I sat down to take out my rollers. They were in for quite a while.
And let my hair flow down as i took them out.

TIME SKIP (i'm lazy and impatient)
"I'm home!" i heard steve yell from the door.
"Steve!" i ran up and gave him a kiss, "so where we going? i've been wondering all day" i asked him
" well that's a secret that you'll find out soon..." he teased.
" OK when are we going?" I asked.
" in just a minute I have to make a quick call"
" OK, I'll wait" i sat down. to be honest, I didn't wanna wait. I've been waiting all day to see what it was. Steve had planned.

" ready?" he walked up to me.
" yes" I replied, standing up quickly walking towards the door, eager to leave.

AFTER DRIVING FOR QUITE SOME TIME:

" OK we're here, but you gotta close your eyes" he smirked at me, handing me a blindfold
" oh Lord" I chuckled as I put the blindfold on reaching my hands out for him to lead me on

" OK watch your step right here" held onto my arms leading the way,
" where are we going?" I asked with my eyes covered, wondering where he was taking me and why he was taking me to wherever we're going
" hold on you can take your blindfold off" he replied to my comment

" OK now you can take it off" he said, I quickly untied it and took it off my eyes revealing a dark room " what's this?" I asked looking back towards him.

"SUPRIZE!!!!" The lights turned on as the gang and all my friends and family all yelled out loud.
" Jesus, y'all scared me" I held my hand to my chest.
" what's this about? We don't have anything major planned or happening?" I asked looking around the room that was filled with everybody I knew.

" Gracie?..." I heard Steve from behind me.
"Yes?" I quickly turned around to look at him. He was on his knee, holding a ring. Before he got the chance to say anything, I started crying. Is it what I think it is? No, there's no way we've only been together for about 3 1/2 years.

" Gracie, will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?" he held out the ring as it glimmered and shined from the diamonds on it

"YES STEVE. YES!!" I screamed out with joyfulness as my hands cupped cheeks. I started to cry even more as he got up, grab the ring out of the box and placed it on my finger.
" so this is what you had planned!" I said still teary
"yes, I wanted to wait a little bit longer than I had planned so I decided to do it today on our three year anniversary. Do you like it?" Steve asked me. " DO I LIKE IT? I LOVE it!" I shreeked.

Steve and Gracie were happily married and soon after ended up having a baby boy together after the wedding. They named him Austin.
The End.

I want to give a shout out and a big thank you to one of my favorite friends VSHPJ2  without the support from her I wouldn't be able to finish this book. She is absolutely the most bestest person you could ever mean in this whole entire entire world and I'm so thankful that she ended up coming in my life if it wasn't for her, I'd probably wouldn't be making books like I am now. She truly is the one person who brings out the best in me and I can't wait to see what the future holds for both of us. Thank you so much for being there for me whenever I needed you and supporting and liking my book, I really hope you enjoy the ending and don't forget I always love you