Chapter 4

Shiny silver cutlery, chimes on to the white plates, cutting off pieces of the bread leaving small little crumbs on the delicate utensil. They move rhythmically to the movement of the hands of the boys. Frantic for they are enjoying this delicious dish prepared by Mr. Reinhard. As those bread pieces covered with red raspberry touch the tongues of these impatient creatures, Heaven and the earth are let loose, for this taste can only be described as Heaven on Earth. 

"Enjoying your meals I see then."

"Who wouldn't Mr. R?"

Mr. Reinhard smirked at the compliment. Indeed he was a good chef, and exceptional when it came to breakfast and quick meals, he somehow knew all the proportions to deliver a sweet, delicate yet powerful taste, that left a mark on people. This was a compliment he had received all to many times from guests and officials. Norbert was grateful and proud on having such a dad. 

"Kids," calls out Mr. Ezra.

"We have something to tell you."

"I'm supposing it's a move back to England then."

"No Al. It's not about it. I would've otherwise told you to get packing."

"So what is it then?"

"Yesterday me and Mr. Reinhard went to the city."

"You've already told us what's the difference?"

"I think you boys should look into the storage room!" Mr. Reinhard said while pointing towards the room.

The boys, now finished with their meals, went to see what their fathers were talking about. They opened the door, and Nor turned on the lights. There they saw what they've been wanting to see since Ez had arrived. A wall of rough Green, and the flashes of Red and White. There lay a bunch of boxes filled with Christmas decorations. 

"WE'RE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS HERE WITH THE REINHARDS?"

"Surprise."

Ezra, clearly excited hugs his father tight, one of the most biggest "Thank You" he had given to him. Nor then went in, still processing this big reveal. He found some decorations that he and Ezra had been wanting. Unlike the popular red and white, these were white and sky blue. A combination they had been asking for a long time. Nor's eyes widened at the sight of these, his face lit up instantly, with a broad grin strapped across his face. 

"These are the ones we've been asking for a long time!!!"

"Let's have a blasting christmas!"

"Oh, Thank you Dad!" Nor too hugs his father.

"You're welcome, and also Thank Mr. Ezra for staying to spend christmas with us."

"Thank You Mr. Ezra, with you and Alex, this will be a splendid Christmas to celebrate." 

As he said that, his deep blue ocean eyes and his cute juvenile face met Ezra's. Ezra had never seen this much of happiness in Nor before. This was something new. His presence truly did impact Nor for the better. Alex still in the hands of his father, smirked. He and Nor then hugged to celebrate the event.

"Now chop chop, We have so much to do. Christmas is just away." 

Mr. Reinhard, swung his fingers around in the air, and instructed the boys as well Mr. Ezra while he went to the table to clean up and wash the dishes. 

"We have to decorate, and then go buy groceries for Christmas and then clothes. We don't have an ounce of time to spare."  The rest just shook their heads and obliged.