Chapter Two: The Search for More Senshi

Corinna's journey through the stars was a change she had to get used to, and get used to quickly. The difference between what she grew up breathing and the vast vacuum of space was not normal by any means.

She eventually made her way to the constellation and then to Omicron. The journey was long and she was exhausted and hungry.

"I did not prepare myself for such a long journey." She said to herself wondering how hospitable the people on Omicron might be.

She landed a couple of miles outside of a very populated area and sat herself down by a large tree to rest. She hoped no one saw her flying and hoped anyone that did would not be scared. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Meanwhile, in the castle in the populated area that Corinna landed near, a male servant ran through the halls and corridors and entered the throne room.

"Your majesties." The man greeted out of breath. "I have come with news."

"What news, Ender?"

"Someone flying, your highness. Landed just outside our walls." Ender answered.

The king and queen's eyes got wide, as did their two children, Princess Alexis and Princess Anna.

"Ender, how can someone fly?" Princess Anna asked. She had light blonde hair that matched her mother's, but it was up in pigtails and had heart shaped buns on top, and teal eyes. Princess Anna did not know much about the world other than what was told to her.

"My young lady," he started, "I believe this visitor is none other than Sailor Aldebaran. She was dressed in purple from head to toe."

"Well, then, we must find her. If she has been reawakened, she must be in search of Sailor Omicron." The king replied. "She had a long journey, so she must be exhausted. We will prepare a feast in her honor and get a room ready for her. She will need one." He ordered.

"Father," Princess Alexis started, "Who will be going out to greet her?" she asked. Princess Alexis had grey eyes, long dark blonde hair and was eighteen years old.

"Why, my dear? Would you like to set out and find her?"

"Well, I do not think she would be happy if a bunch of men in armor found her. She might think she is not welcome here."

"You make a nice point." Her father agreed. "Princess Alexis, you may go out and find her. "Princess Anna, you make sure a chamber room is prepared that is fit for a princess of Aldebaran."

"Yes, father." They said simultaneously.

Princess Anna headed through the castle, grabbed a couple of servants on her way and her handmaidens and found an empty room close to hers and her sister's.

Princess Alexis headed down and met with a servant who already had her prized stallion ready for her.

"Let's go Star. We have a person to find." She said to her horse as another was brought to her all saddled up.

"For Sailor Aldebaran, miss. This is Princess Anna's horse." The young servant boy commented when Princess Alexis looked puzzled. He handed her a small bag.

"Why, thank you Thomas." She replied smiling as she took the bag from him.

"There is water in a canteen and some bread for right now for her too. I can get a better platter brought to her chambers once she is ready for it." He added.

"Will you be needing guards?" A man asked her.

"No, Sir Ashton. Not today. I think this is a quest for me alone."