Chapter Seven: Sailor Rigel

A car came for them about an hour later. Treya hurried into her parent's bedroom.

"Our clothes!" Capella stated.

"Here!" Treya called. "They are in this bag. You won't get into trouble for having them. At least you look presentable in our government standards." She said with tears in her eyes. Although she only spent a few hours with them, she felt a connection and didn't want them to go.

All of a sudden, the leader of their government came out of the car.

"You must be Treya." She stated. "Officer George spoke highly of you."

Treya was shocked. The president knew her name.

"Yes ma'am." she stammered.

"Why don't you come with us? You can help us find Sailor Rigel too."

"Thank you ma'am." She then turned to her mom and 'shooed' her. Beaming, Treya got into the car and sat next to Aldebaran.

"You must really look up to the Sailor Scouts, Treya."

"Yes, ma'am." she said with a smile. "It was my favorite topic in school. And listening to the story from Aldebaran earlier was great too."

"Oh?"

"Where I come from I wasn't taught by my tutor. And when my sister swore she would teach me, she neglected to. So Aldebaran offered and finally got around to telling me the whole history just before you came." Omicron stated.

"Ah, I see. It's a chapter in our history here and everyone is taught about it. It was my favorite topic in school too." the president stated. "Oh my! Where are my manners? I'm Morgan Moraya, President of Rigel City. You can call me Morgan though."

The car drove for about fifteen minutes before stopping at a high rise building covered in glass.

The girls got out of the car and just stood there in awe.

"Don't worry, ladies, it's safe." Morgan commented. "This is where you'll be staying. The finest accommodations for our esteemed guests."

"Is the cat allowed?" Treya asked concerned. "Some places like this don't allow pets."

"I'll make sure Cerce is allowed to stay. It'll only be for a few nights and I'm taking care of the bill." Morgan answered.

The girls walked into the lobby, still in awe. Treya giggled.

"I know my home is a shack compared to this, but are you used to this type of hotel?"

"What's a hotel?" Sophie asked.

"Oh, a place with many rooms that you a certain amount per night. Each room has a bathroom, a television, computer, maybe a kitchen depending on the room size...."

"Castles are different." Corinna commented. "But this might be better."

It suddenly dawned on Treya that the girls grew up in a castle, where modern amenities do not exist.

"Oh. I'll show you how everything works. Don't worry."

"I'm counting you on doing that Miss Treya." Morgan commented as she walked over. "That is one reason why I asked you to come as well." She continued. "These are your room keys. Don't lose them. You'll need them to get in and out of the room. And you ladies may change into your sailor scout uniforms. I am giving you a Presidential pardon. And feel free to order room service if you are hungry."

The girls thanked the President and as she made her way out the door, Treya made her way to the elevator and the girls followed.

"You're gonna love this!"